Censorship...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Andyman33, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Andyman33

Andyman33 Walk On

Censorship...

not excited about the posts being deleted by moderators of this forum...this is a league of 32 owners and we should be able to have a right to give opinions...the end...

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Andy, we have no problem with owners providing their opinions. However, when it comes to trades there should be nothing posted in the trade threads other than communication between the owners involved in the trade and/or the league staff. If you have an opinion regarding a trade, but you are not involved with the trade directly, please provide your thoughts and/or recommendations to the staff via PM or YIM. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

3. CHUNKNESS

After discussing this topic with Andy further on YIM, it appears that what Eddie and I do isn't quite as transparent to everyone in the league as we anticipated. I agree that Eddie and I do a lot of work without communicating to you guys what exactly we do behind the scenes. A big reason for this is because it doesn't always concern most of you directly. However, in retrospect I realize that some of our decisions concern each of you indirectly. So with that said, we will try to be more cognizant of those decisions that we make that would effect you indirectly, but possibly may not have been fully communicated to the owners involved and the rest of the league. Just please know that whenever we make a decision that effects the league, we do so with thought involved which sometimes includes discussion with other tenured and respected owners in the league. We will ALWAYS base our decision on what we feel is best for the league as a whole.

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Good to hear. I agree with you. at first i was thinking this was about poor language and i was thinking well i better never use my mic in a game then cause its ar from any pg13 viewing. Here is what i observe. What Doug and Ed do is they make sure that things are correct. You have to take into consideration with trades that yes Goddell don't change this or that no but Owners don't just throw out trades that don't make alot of since also. So they take and make sure that the trade makes since.

5. CHUNKNESS

LOL, Greg. You don't have to worry about cursing on the mic. I'm probably the worst at it because I drop "F" bombs like they're hot.

6. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

ummmm.......oooookkkkkk

7. WilsT24

WilsT24 Walk On

I think you should have deleted this whole censorship thread :)