Central Flordia

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by EaglesIrish5, Mar 28, 2009.

1. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Central Flordia

This users uses the entire play clock on every play. Whether he does it on purpose or not its still extemely annoying and ruins the flow of the game.
    Be prepared to stop 5 yard hook patterns the entire time.
    Cover his running backs.
    Find a way to beat his 11 guys in the box defense.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I don't even know what to say to this. The only time I ran the play clock was late in the game after I had the ball in FG range on the game winning drive. I really don't run too many hook patterns I prefer crosses and deep ins. I also like to run the ball, something that might make your offense less predictable. I know you were upset after our game in TVI about the time of possesion and that's understandable. I was using a new playbook and now that I am accustomed to that playbook that was not an issue at all. I made it a point to break the huddle early, and was in quite a rythm on offense. The only reason I didn't win big was my inability to put up 6 in the red zone (5 FG's in the game.) Also my rb's only had 5 or 6 catches and my top 3 reception leaders were wideouts. Why don't you talk about how you pause the game before your last possesion so you can put in your 95 spd receiver at kr (I kicked it to the other guy but have video evidence if necessary). Or maybe you would prefer to talk about how with 13 seconds left I line up for a FG with the clock running and you bring you D-lineman offsides to stop the clock. Feel free to respond but I'm sure any answer will be filled with holes, and I will not sit back as you come on here and try to ruin the reputation that I'm trying to build here. I won't be home from work until 7p.m. pacific tomorrow so feel free spin away. UCF 22 TULSA 20. GG.

3. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Pump the breaks there meat. I didnt come on here attacking you. I just was on here letting the league know what I think would beat you. That is the whole reason for this thread isnt it? I am not on here calling you a cheater. So it takes you a long time to make a decision on what play your running. It takes you just as long to pick your plays on defense. If I was calling you a cheat I would have come out and done it. Maybe I should have left out how it annoys me,but in no way am I on here trying to "ruin the reputation that you trying to build."

As for the kick returner, I can put any guy I want back there. I have had this team for 2 games before this and have not had as much time as I normally do to set my team up.

Relax a little bit, Good game and I will be ready for you next time we meet.