CFM Owner-WTF

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by dso122783, Sep 4, 2013.

1. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

So I'm playing as an owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Well the Oakland Raiders changed their name to the Tigers. The Oakland Tigers. Hmm..
    That's pretty stupid.

2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Trying to get rid if that stigma of being losers and with crazy Al gone they are trying to reinvent themselves.

(Sounds good as an explanation)

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Pretty rad

4. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

I just don't like it I think it would be very unrealistic that the Oakland Raiders ever change their name, haha. That's probably the last team that would do that.

5. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

It pains me to read these words. You've been indoctrinated. Al was a trailblazer he was and is one of the reasons the NFL is what it is today. Marketable, diverse; successful... deep down everyone loves the Raiders. And if you don't we still love you.

6. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Al was back in the day a good owner, he made the smart hire of John madden and gruden but as he got older the game had passed him by and near the end he really was in denial and thought he could outsmart everyone, with some seriously questionable draft picks and signings that set the raiders back years because of it.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Sad .... But true. Win or not I'm going down with the ship, even if it's a paddle boat at this point.

8. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

There headed in the right direction just gonna take a few years and they need to be patient with McKenzie. I feel you tho I was a Patriots fan when we went 1-15 the year before Bledsoe got drafted and to think we almost took Rick Maier instead of Drew.

• Like Like x 1