Challenge BUG

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Nov 24, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Challenge BUG

Guys, please know that when you challenge there are is a bug that happens sometimes where it will disconnect. So just know if you are going to challenge, theres a good chance you may have to replay the game. IMO don't challenge unless its a win/lose type play at the end of a game and its CLEARLY a mess up call.

2. Branden

Branden Walk On

dang thts a dumb glitch i had a good game goin too and boom tht happened i wqas on my way to my first victory

3. natedawg212000

ya, and your opponent has been trying to get back with you to get the game played. Try and schedule something with him please.

4. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

I say new rule no more challenging plays. There is a new patch coming out they might plug it in that release.

5. natedawg212000

ya, i've leaned towards it.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

Yes.....but if it is an obvious blown call I still think teams should be able to challenge. There is no sense in losing a game when the call was obviously wrong. I dunno, it sucks but I'm not sure there is much we can/should do. It would suck more to have somebody, say...in the Super Bowl lose on a late play because of an obvious missed call....but the can't challenge it cuz we said so.

I dunno. . .my vote would be against outlawing challenges. Let's wait and see what this patch does.

7. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

sdunlap, I agree with you but if the cost of challenging a play is a complete game restart. You have to do whatever you have to do to avoid that. I doubt that this bug will still be around when the OMFL playoffs start but until that patch comes out you have to stop challenging plays. There is really no other option unless the players agree coming at the start that you are willing to restart the game each time a play is challenged.

8. Big D

Big D Walk On

I don' think its an 'every time you challenge' bug. I have challenged many plays in both OMFL and MEGA and have never had to restart a game.

9. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

We could put a rule in that if the game d/c on a challenge then restart the game and get everything back to where it was (i.e. score, time, possesion) and finish from there.

10. Branden

Branden Walk On

how would tht work?? ^^^

11. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

I think we should only challenge on fumbles. I know 100% if the fumble call was correct or not just from playing the game alot. The overturned fumbles are pretty obvious when the guy has been down for a lil while. Use good sense. The sideline catches should be OFF LIMITS to challenges.

12. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I didn't even know about this bug. In the last game against the Raiders, we each used a challenge and nothing happened. He challenged a fumble and I challenged a spot, and it didn't disconnect either time.

13. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

Ah, now I know what happened last night... Is this a new bug??

14. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

It's an old bug in the game actually. It's actually gotten alot better since the game launched in August but it still happens.