Challenge BUG

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Nov 26, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Challenge BUG

So what are your thoughts? I am leaning towards not allowing challenges. I know it sucks, but I just don't know what to do. Thoughts?

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I have played lots of games online(50+) and I cant remember this ever happening but I have read accounts where it has .
    We will have peav'ed owners either way. Some will be upset that they didnt get to challenge a call on a fumble that was clearly blown and some owners will be upset if a game they are winning gets restarted due to the Bug.
    2 suggestions,only allow challenges on fumbles and TD calls or ban challenges altogether. I am not sure which I would prefer but I will let others voice before I vote.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I just know that if it were a close call that could go either way it would suck to restart.
    EX:
    I am winning by 7, 2 mins to go, the other team fumbles and I recover. Its a close call fumble that I think is a fumble he thinks aint a fumble. He challenges, it restarts and now I have to play a whole new game again.

If that were a playoff game, i'd be really really upset.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I have yet to be in a close enough game where it matters to challenge a play, so I don't care if we ban challenges. I have not done a challenge online, so I'm not really one way or the other on this issue. If I had to pick, though, for time reasons that we devote to this game away from family and what not, I say ban challenges altogether until the bug is fixed.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

No challenges till bug fixed.