1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Challenge BUG

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Nov 26, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Challenge BUG

So what are your thoughts? I am leaning towards not allowing challenges. I know it sucks, but I just don't know what to do. Thoughts?

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I have played lots of games online(50+) and I cant remember this ever happening but I have read accounts where it has .
    We will have peav'ed owners either way. Some will be upset that they didnt get to challenge a call on a fumble that was clearly blown and some owners will be upset if a game they are winning gets restarted due to the Bug.
    2 suggestions,only allow challenges on fumbles and TD calls or ban challenges altogether. I am not sure which I would prefer but I will let others voice before I vote.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I just know that if it were a close call that could go either way it would suck to restart.
    EX:
    I am winning by 7, 2 mins to go, the other team fumbles and I recover. Its a close call fumble that I think is a fumble he thinks aint a fumble. He challenges, it restarts and now I have to play a whole new game again.

If that were a playoff game, i'd be really really upset.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I have yet to be in a close enough game where it matters to challenge a play, so I don't care if we ban challenges. I have not done a challenge online, so I'm not really one way or the other on this issue. If I had to pick, though, for time reasons that we devote to this game away from family and what not, I say ban challenges altogether until the bug is fixed.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

No challenges till bug fixed.