Challenge of the week

Discussion in 'Tradition Soccer' started by Virulentmeteor5, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Virulentmeteor5

Virulentmeteor5 Walk On

I am at work and since I am bored out of my mind (can't really work right now), I started to think that maybe we could run a challenge of the week competition where we set a challenge such as (score only by dribbling the ball into the goal, the players weak foot, lobbed over the keeper, volley etc.). Then when you do it either save the replay and post it or take your phone record it as best you can and post it. At the end of the week we can all take a vote and decide the winner. It's just an idea that I think may well be a lot of fun. Let me know what you guys think.

The Richuation
    elprez98
    Randiesel75
    alphabets13
    Pottertons
    Dylema
    hammerhead1010
    Bucs

I don't know everone yet so if you know others tag them to see if maybe we can make this happen.

Last edited: May 4, 2012
  2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

If this were an adaptive challenge type, scoring a goal would be one of the items on my list. It would rank up there with showing up to matches on time, as well.

3. Virulentmeteor5

Virulentmeteor5 Walk On

I think I have a better chance at playing pro soccer for Man. U.

• Like Like x 2
  4. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

This doesn't sound bad. We used to have goals of the week last season but EA changed their format and I coulnd't download the videos to upload to youtube anymore. I think governedspy left a workaround on here somewhere before he jetted but I don't remember it.

5. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Honestly though I'm not skilled enough to do half of those things you mentioned lol

6. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    for what its worth, the download button is back on easports.com ... we have goals of the week back in the PS3 league, so the upload part of it shouldn't be a challenge anymore.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.