Challenge To Our "Honest" and "Fair" Commish

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Challenge To Our "Honest" and "Fair" Commish

First of all I want to make it clear that I did use the run/pass commit stick in my game. But it was after some BS deep passes that should have never been called.

I'm willing to bet my membership of not just this league but my membership on the entire forum that you cannot put those points on me again in a rematch. It's not a coincidence that I was ahead 7-0 in the 2nd quarter and right after you had found out how to play against me we had a disconnect. This makes me look like an ass but its true and I think our commish should be publicly called out. And I will take a loss but there were way too many pass plays when you were ahead 35+ points. What ever happened to the "Don't run up the score" rule. It went out the door next to my respect for Mors.

You can boot me if you want but that just shows you have no balls.

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'm not saying he was right or wrong but calling out the commish publicly is not the way to handle this.

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

You should listen to Bondzai....Flaming dudes on the boards is not the way to go...they don't go for that around here.

4. Papa Perry

I agree it's not. But everyone knows he's a sour ass and won't say it. Look back at some of his posts you will notice what I'm talking about. He's an angry little man with power and he loves reminding us that he wants to be a hard ass and wants everyone to obey the "rules". He was a complete dick about the 5* recruits after nearly everyone misunderstood his "rules". Same thing with the commit stick. If he would have read what he was posting before posting it the commit stick problem wouldnt have happened anyways. I'm surprised he didnt make max play him again.

5. Papa Perry

And I'm going to apologize for making this public but it really isn't just about his gameplay it's his attitude as a whole.