Chambers - please read

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by theSANDMAN215, Feb 19, 2009.

1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Chambers - please read

This is the second complaint I have received about your play. Plus with the 80+ scoring game, an eyebrow was raised.

I was told that you no huddle, roll out your QB and pass more than what should be done.

If you cannot come up with a good reason to defend yourself, we are going to have to let you go.

Sorry man. If it was just one person, it would be something, but I've heard from more than one person the same thing.

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

From the mouth of chambers: "so if you dont like the rules deal with it or walk in my opinion".

I'm not sayin'. I'm just sayin'. :D

3. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Did he really say that?

Isn't chambers the 1 who posted in like every thread when we over at MM talking about he wanted in so bad?

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, in another thread.

5. Damnit and he voted "no" to MWC. /cry

;)

6. chambers03

chambers03 Guest

iight
    well lets i run a spread playbook, so theres not that many run plays in it. i dont see how i pass more than i should, when my rb always has over 100 yrds rushing. i play with ball st in ranked games online, so thats why im so good with them, and its not like i hid the 80 point game from yall, i came on here and posted that the sliders need some tweaking. so i dont see where the problem is. i dont think bnckeye would of complained if he wasnt down by 14 points in the 3rd.

7. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

too many people said the same thing about you just rolling out and throwing, and doing way too many no huddles. sorry man.

8. bnckeye27

bnckeye27 Guest

It was 21-14 in the second quarter when you quit. You immediately ran out of the pocket on every play. Each time I stuffed you on a run play you no huddled and bombed it. You may have had a bad connection, but I thought it was odd that you suddenly disappeared when you realized I was going to be able to answer every one of your scores.

9. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

First of all, i can guarentee the way you play in and online RANKED game is not acceptable in our leagues. Second of all, i don't care what the sliders are like, your responsibility to the league requires you to stay below 80pt scoring limit. Obviously you think this only applies if you like the settings. Wrong answer.

standard operating procedure from someone who can't follow the rules... blame everyone else for complaining.
    Sanders, do what you want with this guy.... it seems he doesn't really get it, probably because he's a very young dude who thinks winning is what is important. Im usually hesitant to let guys under 20 join our leagues and this is exactly why, the maturity level just isn't there.

10. Larsccw

Larsccw Guest

Well said Ryno, I concur.