1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Champ goes down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hokie Effect, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Champ goes down

The Hokies suffered their first defeat of the season to Georgia 34-28. Georgia played well and their defense stopped my running game. I was forced to throw the ball which Tyrod hasn't had to all year and it showed. He threw 4 picks, 3 in the red zone (last 1 on my game winning drive) and 1 returned for a TD. Add a fumble to that and I had 5 turnovers.

My kicking game sucks as well. I missed 2 easy 30 yarders. That makes me 6 for 15 on the year since the slider change. So if it is 4th and less than 5 I am going for it.

I guess I jinxed myself with the thread about National title hopes. Well we are stilll mathematically alive for the BCS title, but I will need some help. Someone just please beat those Gators.

2. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

I hate to hear that Hokie........ That will just piss you guys off for next week. Looking foward to the big ACC showdown.

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I just hope my guys can gather their emotions back. We were having BCS title talks too early. I am too looking foward to this ACC battle and rebounding back from that heart breaking first loss. Good luck to you.