Champ Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Apr 2, 2011.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

[​IMG] Vs [​IMG] in the [​IMG]Championship game.

Bama comes into this game for the 2nd straight year and Florida making their 3rd in a row. Florida has won the last 2. Bama lost to Florida last yr. 20-0. Florida hopes to win to get another BCS Champ Gm appearance. Bama hopes to Ruin That Dream.

[​IMG] Vs [​IMG] in the Pac 12 Champ Gm.

Battle of the last 2 champs. Oregon won it the 1st yr. USC took it last yr. Oregon hopes to win to snap a 2 gm losing streak, may have to do it without Seastrunk, he's listed questionable for the Game. While USC hope their Soph QB can win it in his 1st season at QB since the Suspension of Barkley for Violating USC Team Rules in the Offseason.

[​IMG] Vs [​IMG] in the [​IMG]Game

Ohio st lost Guiton and Hopes their Backup can deliver the Win Vs Nebraska Winners of the previous 2 Champ Gms. Nebraska hopes their Big 3 can deliver a 3rd Championship to Lincoln.

2. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

I Just uploaded some rosters with all the new recruits on them for this year to my PSN: FLimbaugh check them out and see what you think....feed back would be cool.

3. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Bama had a family emergency this weekend and will need a little time to get back to the league. Expect about a 48 hour minimum postponement...We really appreciate your patience in the matter thanks guys

4. slim

slim Walk On

no worries. family is def more important.

5. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

I'll try to check them out this week

6. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

All Right, Things finally back to Normal as much as they can be. I plan on Getting the SEC Champ Gm. Done Tomorrow. (Sun). and Then I'll be advancing to the Bowl Season after That. Looking at the Week, I'm Thinking maybe Wed Night as the Night to Get the Off-season Done. If anyone has any other suggestions for nights Lets Hear Them & then I'll Look at that. I would like everyone to be able to be present for the off-season as it determines alot for Next Years Season.

so schedule as is.
    Sun- Sec Champ Gm. Then the advance to the Bowl Season.
    Tues-Deadline for the Bowl Season.
    Wed- Off-season Night. at 9:00 pm Central??.

7. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

What about the idea of 7am and 7 pm advances per day so we can knock the whole thing out in 4 days...this way everyone can recruit prior and after work or school.......if not my only off day is monday and during the week i am available after 11:15pm est

8. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

I am good with Wednesday but I am also good with Sox's suggestion. Sox's idea would allow me to work around baseball. I can only recruit 10 and already have 8 commits so I will be done quickly. Unless everyone jumps pro which they better not, they aint that good. Guess I need to start searching for a couple user games to go with the PAC12 games.

9. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

I'm with Sox.. it's hard for me to get the wife to agree to spending hours doing recruiting. it's one thing if i'm actually playing. ;)
    I can knock out 7 and 7 advances

10. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Either way works for me....if we do go the 7 - 7 way everyone be on thier game and set there status to ready asap and the comish could advance soon as everyone is ready....we could shave a day off...ect Good activitiy and comunication on the Offseason thread will also help us get through this time fast.....Most of the time by week 3 or 4 u got what yer gonna get or are at yer limit...might be that only one or 2 of us are really recruiting after a ceritan point and we can get it done fast...

11. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

I like the 7 and 7 advances. There is a decent chance I wouldn't be able to make it Wednesday night.