Championship Week Matchups

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Championship Week Matchups

i will be home until around 4:30 pm central time today. i have obligations to attend to for my football team, and i wont be back home until sometime after 9 pm but idk when for sure. i will advance into championship week as soon as i get home. we might as well schedule the conference championship games now even tho we are still in week 14. both are regular season rematches, and both JJ and Trude need victories to keep their national title hopes alive.

ACC Championship

Georgia Tech(G-Unit5281) vs. Florida State(TRudethadude)

SEC Championship

Alabama(smace767) vs. Ole Miss(jjlloyd)

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

3. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

that was f'n funny. good luck gunit we already got in contact and will play tonight. GO SMACE!!!! Coach TRude will be sending a party pack your way!!!!

4. Iron Mickey

lol....thanks. Good luck man.

5. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

sorry for the delay....it was quite the night for me....we are now onto championship week.

6. Iron Mickey

Me and TRUDE are going to play tonite, so hopefully Smace and JJloyd can too. Then we can advance late tonite into Bowl Week!!

7. smace767

smace767 Walk On

It has too be soon i have things to do tonight (pacific). we have 3 hours from now to try to get it in today.

8. Iron Mickey

Have you got in contact with him?

9. smace767

smace767 Walk On

I just now seen the advance. he logged in 6 hours ago to check. we would have played it this morning. He has my phone number so when he knows we advanced he will text me. I erased all my text so i will have to look up his number again and text him now. he has a ps3 msg but he is not online now. Im always avail to contact, thats why my number is in the dynasty thread.

10. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

yo GUNIT if u get this man i left my cell phone at home today when i went for lunch. ill be off work and ready to play by 6 pm west coast time. in the mean time ill just keep hoping my girl doesnt check my phone!!!!!

11. Iron Mickey

gotcha man. I will see you @9pm est time (6pm west coast). good luck. god knows i will need it.

12. smace767

smace767 Walk On

JJloyd

I am signing off for today. I might not have my cell phone on me, but if you send a text i will see it by the AM. When i get up or come home which ever applies for the morning, i will check the status. I will say 10 am pst sun, i will look for you, and i will be around the house all day.
    Hit me up so i know when to look for you.
    I erased my text so i lost your number.(always delete all evidence of potential wrong doings or single / player behavior). It also pays to have a work cell.:)

my cell 253 228 0158

13. hawkeyes73

hawkeyes73 Guest

sorry for the delay everybody... Smace and I are going to play in about 30 min

14. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.