Championship Week

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by RaveDown, Dec 7, 2009.

1. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

Championship Week

Knigh plays FSU and Blaza plays Auburn

K State 34 Texas A&M 3

Needless to say, it was my D that won the game for me. On offense I was able to pound the rock straight up the middle for the majority of the game. RB Newton constantly was able to get 2 or 3 more yards after contact and with his 93 speed I was able to break some big plays with him.

My fault for not scheduling anyone to play Boise, since that who it looks like I'll be playing in the NC game

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Im goin to try my best and blow out the CPU and see if we can jump the polls

3. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Good game Rave.

The game plan beat me. The last time we played you did not run the ball more then 7 times. This time I sat back and tried to take away your quick slants and deep posts and you just never ran them. Instead you just slowly pounded the ball down the field 7 yards at time with your "falls forward for three extra yards every play" running back.

As for the defense, Your 99 rated D end basically jumped the snap on every play and there was nothing my handicaped left tackled could do about. Good game and good luck in the title game.

PS. The field goal I made was a 65 yarder as time expired.

4. KnightNoles

Damn DE is a freakin Heisman winner...

LaVar Arrington

5. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

I just want to say that I think jumping ahead is a HORRIBLE idea. I am not calling anybody a cheater but there is no way to tell what is being looked at.

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

..Agreed

7. KnightNoles

Don't worry man I was strictly sim the games and seeing if I was in the championship. I've heard the complaints and concerns about taking it off line and I'm not lookin at recruits or anything and my class was already full and the only thing you can do at this time offline is play championship games. I know your not callin anyone out but since I was the one that said I took it offline.

8. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Wow, Blaza! Sounds like an ol fashioned beat down! Was checkin in on this one last nite while it was bein played.

9. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I haven't played the SEC championship yet bro. :D. I did however beat the pants off Ohio State in my TT1 game. :)

10. KnightNoles

Rave: you lookin to add people coming up soon? Hopefully we can get some people that have been around for a lil bit instead of asking new members to come in..