Changes/suggestion box

Discussion in 'TGA: Tradition Golfers' Association' started by PhiGuy179, Sep 10, 2015.

1. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

From now on @bronc and i have decided that round 4 is to be played on Saturday or Sunday. We decided on this to make the tourneys more interesting instead of having one guy have a sizeable lead after one day of the tourny being open. If anyone needs special permission to play before reach out to bronc or I. Im extremely happy with our participation so far and im in the talks of adding a few more guys to the tour. I hope everyone is having a great time im also going to use this board as a suggestion box so any input is appriciated.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

also of note- tournaments will now run from Monday-Sunday, as opposed to the Sunday-Saturday weeks we've been doing.

And since everyone will be playing their final round on the weekend, try and link up with fellow TGA'ers instead of just playing solo!

• Like Like x 1
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Well that kind of sucks, as I am never typically home on weekends.

4. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

krtgolfing if need be play ahead and ill keep your score till Sunday

5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

PhiGuy179 I can usually get a round in on the weekends, but the next few weekends I am out of town. Panthers games the next three weekends, then bachelor party, then concert. Should I PM you the score if I play early?

6. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Yes please

7. dave okeeffe

dave okeeffe Walk On

Great work lads. Love playing in this league!

How about some handicap system? Some of us haven't seen under par yet and are losing out by 30 + shots most weeks! Its not a complaint because I still love playing each week but it might make it more interesting..