Changing Conferences Request

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Five_Fifs, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Five_Fifs

Five_Fifs Walk On

I was reviewing some of my contract goals and realized that two of my goals relate to playing against rivals. Problem is, with our custom scheduling, I don't get a rival game.

I think this problem could be solved by allowing me to move to the Big East in 2013. My two rivals are UConn and Boston College. UConn, of course is in the Big East.

Even better, alot of the schools I compete for recruits with (Temple, Syracuse, and UConn) are all in this division, so it's a bit more interesting for me on my end, to play against alot of the kids I'm recruiting for.

But mostly, I just want to make sure that I at least have an opportunity to achieve my contractual goals.

Wyrmreaver can we make this happen?

P.S.

I posted this as opposed to a private message, just in case anyone else had any objections

2. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

I have a problem with this. Noone else will be in the MAC and I want competition for the MAC Title ;) J/k It does make a lot of sense though.

3. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

shouldn't be an issue, remind me when we hit the offseason

4. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

I think I may need UCF back on my schedule if possible next year. They are listed as my only rival and one of my goals is to beat rival as well.

Thanks!

5. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I've got a similar issue as Riptides where Iowa is a rival game (and I'm supposed to win rival games according to my contract), and they're off my schedule. I'll try to remind you when we hit the offseason, but at the rate we're going it could be when I'm out of town (8/11-8/14).

6. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Poor guys. Shoulda gone with Minnesota, feels like I'm playing for some sort of rivalry trophy every week, lol. Jugs and axes and pigs...oh my!

• Like Like x 1