Announcement Changing of the Guard

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Cheez, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Boom29
    Dru50
    whygodwhy1111
    gowazzucougs
    recchem2000
    Jayrah
    Kapono
    SatansAngel1104
    MexiRican35
    Wyrmreaver
    DirtycashDylan

As many of you know already, I'm not going to be with you all throughout the entire year. I am entering my last semester of classes here in a couple of months. Once my classes are completed, I begin student teaching at an area school 5 days a week. This means I will be getting up at 5-5:30 am, and getting home around 5:30 - 6pm. This is a requirement to complete my MAT program, and puts me directly into the field which I will hope to continue my career in.

The schedule change I will be undertaking in December severely inhibits my ability to play late at night with you guys. So, with that in mind, I am stepping down as commissioner of After Midnight. Dru will be taking back the reigns of the league he created and turned into one of the top leagues on the site.

Shaun Mason
    Drifterbub

Go ahead and make Dru commish.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

You're just gonna take all those bribes I paid you and give the commish to someone else!?!?! WTF man? I got kids, I can't afford to bribe a second commish!

3. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Not my problem anymore. :)

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Thanks for taking the reins when I left Cheez. This group runs itself for the most part anyway.

Now we can get down to the real issue - adding Texas and Oklahoma to the SEC....right DirtycashDylan and MexiRican35?

• Like Like x 2
  5. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

December is forever away. I can't even measure that amount of time, I don't think its possible.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

The world's ending in December anyways