1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Changing playbook?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TD351, Oct 4, 2010.

1. TD351

TD351 Walk On

Changing playbook?

I am thinking about switching playbooks but want to make sure that it is Kosher. I have only CPU games for the rest of the regular season- is it cool if I switch it up at this point? Thinking about going from Southern Miss to possibly the Option Run or Run Balanced book.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I don't have an issue with it. As long as we're not switching it up again and again, I think it's fine.

3. TD351

TD351 Walk On

Ok, cool- once I switch I will stick with it for multiple seasons for sure.

4. bdub

bdub Walk On

I would like to change mine as well. From Texas Tech to BYU if that is ok with you guys. Also can I change my defense as well? From 3-4 to 4-3?

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I think we're OK with offensive playbook changes within systems (spread for spread, ari raid for air raid, etc.) but no one changes base defenses in season. I think we should hold that change for the off season.

6. bdub

bdub Walk On

OK sounds good I will wait until the end of the season.