Archived Chaos in NCAA '11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, May 27, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Chaos in NCAA '11

I don't know if the folks around here are keeping us around or not but I'd love to keep Chaos around no matter what. This group of guys has been very loyal, I for one appreciates that a whole lot. I really enjoyed '10 because of you guys. Great competition and "rivalries" have kept me addicted to the league and NCAA '10. So even if the ones above us decide to break us up I'd like to get together with this same group, maybe another website or we could make our own. Hell, I'm even willing to pay for a League Daddy spot to keep us going.

What do you guys think?

2. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I definitely want to stay together. We have a great thing going. I think it is probably normal for people to drop out so late in the game's cycle and they should be back for 11.

3. BG

BG On The Rize!

May sound silly, but I have no clue what a League Daddy is. However, I do agree with everything else, LOL!

4. Maximus21

Take a look: http://leaguedaddy.com/

Jerzey-

League Daddy charges monthly so it probably would make more sense for us to go for a Premier League here rather than change everything around.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

@forever

Before sports games implemented online leagues this site (or sites like it) created a way to "make" your own dynasties. OperationSports has something "borrowed" from them in a way that should be out soon as well. TBL (Emm's baseball league) used it while The Show's online feature was being fixed. The only thing that sucks is pluggin' in your own stats. Maybe the next dynasty feature is a dynasty webpage or something, like Madden had last year.

Hopefully these can just be "Plan Bs" and Drift/Ryno decide to keep us around:)

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I really don't know who is "premier" status anymore, honestly. I was waiting for them to update the list. Maybe we can get our own going. I know I asked before but that thread kind of died.

7. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I feel the same way..love playing in this dynasty and def want to keep it going..I wouldnt mind going to premier status either, was already thinking of getting a membership. NCAA has long been my favorite video game, but I was growing tired of playing the computer or dealing with cheesers online. And this dynasty saved the game for me.

8. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

there still going to have regular dynasties. I think? Premier leagues will get more attention, different signatures and upgraded site pages, but i think we can still use tradition to host solid dynasties like Chaos. Things may have changed but i thought thats what was happening

9. Maximus21

You're probably correct, I just meant that if we were to pay for the league in some form that staying on TF is the best route imo.

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I only brought it up in case they nix us. I believe they will keep us around with some of the other leagues folding. Probably the only thing we'd have to do different in '11 is more content (i.e: Game of the Week, Heisman Races). I think if we add those things we'd be a keeper. I mean we've been running strong for 8 months with damn near the same group of people.

I think our window is closing on premier status though. If we wanted to do that we'd have to do that very very very soon.

11. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I would be interested in doing something to give us more content, My only problem is I really dont know how to do anything lol...I imagine its probably not rocket science, but than agin I am in the army...I'm not sure if i have the patience to sit down and figure out how to do it. But, if it takes that to save the dynasty than count me in.

12. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Hey Guys. I am looking to join 1 league for 11 and I would like that league to be Chaos. I have a lifetime membership and so qualify for premier status. I would love for that league to be Chaos (if Florida is open). I loved all the leagues I played in, but Chaos had some great moments for me. I'm looking to join 1 league and be super active in terms of content. I figured I'd throw this out there since we are a little over a month away from '11.

Thanks,
    Bits

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To bad I probably won't be in the SEC next year, lol

14. Maximus21

Sounds great man, hopefully we can get a set 12 guys. I wanna go out west (UCLA hasn't won anything in awhile, so I may target them) so Jerzey should take Michigan.

Just my opinion, but I think we should shoot for having 2 teams in each of the 6 major conferences.

15. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

When it comes to spending money for video games I'm just too cheap and I don't see enough to make me want to switch to premier status. We will be running as a regular league (same format as we are now) for 2011.

2Bits- There will always be a spot here for you man!

Since we are talking about teams lets get this out the way now. Let me know if you want to stick with your team or choose a new one...

Jvig- VT
    BenBuckeye- Ohio St
    BigTubb- USC
    Jersey- Michigan
    Maximus-?
    2bits- Florida
    Luv- Alabama
    Leo- Oklahoma?
    Drunken- N. Dame?
    Forever- FSU
    Gkilla- Oregon
    GaBeast- Boise St?

16. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

guys, all dynasty's that want to stay together can... you don't have to go premier. You will have the exact same setup you have this year even if you don't spend a dime extra. We don't want anyone to close up shop, that is not what premier is about....

you guys are welcome to stay in current form and kick ass in 2011

17. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Thanks for clearing this up Ryno!

18. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

NDCOLTS--- If you're out there, let me know if you have some time and interested in joining back

19. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I will be back in Texas for 11 if there is still a spot. thats for sure. maybe someone can attempt to take my title away

20. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lol well that was perfect timing

21. Maximus21

I'll be in the PAC-10 for sure but I'll check out the roster before I decide.

22. Maximus21

My goal is to have 2 teams in each of the 6 BCS conferences so if we already have 2 in the PAC-10 then I have no problem going to a different conference.

23. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Nice. I'm in with the Mighty Gators. Jerzey, I'm looking forward to working in a home and home with Michigan. Maybe I can turn around my school's fortune; Michigan has owned Florida in football.

24. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

I'm back with Notre Dame, i would like to be put in a conference. Dont really care which one, but Big 10 or Big east seems most logical.

25. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You know what's crazy? With the cycle on '10 winding down I finally have my Vols where I want 'em. My recruits are finally paying divendends. Finally beat your Gators (49-10) this year and will appear in my first SEC CCG. The only thing missin' was you (no homo). It really didn't feel the same but I'll lead my Wolverines into the Swamp anytime to catch up on lost time, lol.