Archived Chaos Madden League

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mr2Bits, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Chaos Madden League

Just picked up Madden and the presentation is pretty dope. Things I do not like: having to use the stick instead of the D-Pad to move players, and the fact that they changed how hot routes etc. are called. Otherwise, pretty good stuff.

You guys interested in running a Madden league off of Chaos? We would create a sub-forum and track our guys in the pros. I've done this with friends and roommates in the past and it makes for a cool sim experience.

2. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Id be interested, can u upload your own draft classes this year?

3. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Yes. I'm not sure if it works like it does in previous years. If it does, then we will play Chaos season 1, and then export the draft class at the beginning of Madden season 1.

4. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

I stopped caring about the NFL and will not be getting Madden but I don't mind you using a sub forum for Madden as long as you get the ok from Hackgolfer.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I actually Madden on 360... I may buy it for PS3 eventually so I can Madden with you guys.

6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Ok. Well if we can get enough interest, and if you can import draft classes online, we'll move forward.

7. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

Just so you know, I won't be getting Madden this year, so you can mark me down as a no-go for that league.