Archived Chaos Season 2 Game of the Week; WEEK 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BG, Sep 8, 2010.

1. BG

BG On The Rize!

Chaos Season 2 Game of the Week; WEEK 1

Week 1

GAME
    OF THE
    WEEK

[​IMG] vs [​IMG]

In the second season of BCS Chaos Game of The Week, we have The Virginia Tech Hokies at The Boise St. Broncos. This game will feature Mr. everything Kellen Moore, who is back for one last shot at a National Title run. Perhaps the most talented duo in the nation in Moore and WR Austin Pettis, this tandem will surely cause a lot of trouble for a lot of secondaries this season. Boise will also lean on SR. RB’s Doug Martin and D.J. Harper to power the running game to keep most defenses off balanced.

[​IMG]

Austin Pettis is one of the top WR in the nation. He will look to showcase his talents in prime time against the Hokies of Virginia Tech.​

The Post Tyrod Taylor era now begins for the Virginia Tech Hokies. Qb’s Ju Ju Clayton and Logan Thomas look to compete for the role of the starting signal caller this season. Clayton, the more balanced of the two, is the projected starter for the game, but Coach JVIG will not hesitate to throw Thomas in the mix if things are going not according to plan. The power of the Hokie offense once again will be their running game. Darren Evans and Ryan Williams each nearly eclipsed the 1000yd rushing mark a season ago. If Virginia Tech plans on playing spoiler to the Broncos and repeating as ACC champions this season, these guys will have to play well; early and often!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The Hokies will look to their one-two punch to wear down defenses in 2011!

WHO WILL WIN THEIR SEASON OPENER AND BE THE EARLY SEASON FRONT RUNNER FOR THE NATIONAL CROWN? CAST YOUR VOTE TODAY!!!

2. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

No comment for my vote...

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Va tech will win 34 to 17

4. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Should be a good game. I think JV is too fired up to let this one get away. Va Tech wins 24-21. Hokie, Hokie, Hokie High!

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

VT 34-24.... I want VT to win because of the Broncos cupcake conference schedule... I want a BCS bowl game this year:)

6. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

7. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

HAHAHA I'm ready to give Boise St the business. I am pumped for this game since that last season INT in OT cost me the game and for what happened on Monday night. This victory will be for the Hokie nation. lol

8. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

Everyone's picking VaTech, so I'll go with Boise State. They love the underdog role.

9. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

This game should come down to CB Cris Hill against WR Austin Pettis. Hill has 95 MCV and 93 ZCV so he may be up to the challenge of containing the 99 OVR Pettis.

I'll go with 27-24 Virginia Tech, who should be able to pound the rock with their awesome HB duo.

10. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

WESTCOAST IN THE B$$$$ BEAT THAT ASS GA....LOL

seriously

BS 34
    VT 28

11. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

did we advance this yet?

12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

theyre playing now..

13. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

whats going on? the game is over but no advance

14. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

maybe jvig turned his ish off

15. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

my bad fellas, my schedule was all f'd up yesterday. The game got disconected with 3-4 mins in the 4th when I was finally picking up some huge yards in the air. I had a buncha guys waiting on me to play some basketball right after this gm and didnt get home until like 1am. I messaged Jersey to advance as soon as he can since the earliest I can get home is around 5pm est.

16. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

tough couple of weeks for vt in the virtual and real world ehh?

17. BG

BG On The Rize!

I was thinking the same thing!