Archived Chaos Week 1 Game of the Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BG, Jul 19, 2010.

1. BG

BG On The Rize!

Chaos Week 1 Game of the Week

GAME
    OF THE
    WEEK

In BCS Chaos NCAA Football 11 first installment of Game of The Week presented by Forever 97, the game pits The Boise State Broncos against the Virginia Tech Hokies.​

[​IMG] vs[​IMG]

Both teams had stellar seasons a year ago. Boise State ended a perfect season with a 17-10 win over then #4 TCU. Boise ST. returns the majority of its team with only the lose of three seniors from a year ago. The Broncos will rely heavily on their Junior QB, Kellen Moore to lead them to the promise land. He completed 277 of the 431 pass attempts for 3536 with 39 td passes to only 3 ints last season (161.7 QB rating). His favorite targets, Titus Young (79 rec, 1041yds, 10 tds) and Austin Pettis (63 rec, 855yds, 14 tds) will surely be called upon to continue their success. Although Moore is the poster boy for Boise, don't sleep on their running game. They return two RB's that combined for over 1900yds and 21 tds. The Broncos are currently the #5 team in the FBS rankings.

[​IMG]

If Boise State wants to repeat their success from a year ago, they will need for Kellen Moore to have a great season!​

The Virginia Tech Hokies begin last season with an opening day loss to eventual National Champs, Alabama. The Hokies would go on to lose twice more before ending the season as one of the hottest teams in the land; winning five straight, including a 37-14 drubbing of The Tennesse Volunteers. The Hokies, currently the #7 team in FBS, are perhaps the deepest team in the nation at the RB position, lead by Pre-Season All American, Ryan Williams, who eclipsed the 1600 yd mark with 1655yds and 21 tds on the ground. They also return their Senior signal caller Tyrod Taylor who came into his own last season throwing for 2311yds and 13 tds to just 5 ints. He is also the second leading returning rusher with 370yds and 5 tds.

[​IMG]

RB Ryan Williams will lead an agressive running game for the Hokies in 2010!

Now that the stage is set, Who do you think will Raise The Most Chaos! Cast your vote now!!!!​

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Is this just an experiment or did JV advance? At work so I'm a little lost, lol. If it's the real deal Holyfield I was just going to sticky it.

For logos, you can always just google pic them or sportslogos.net. Save 'em then upload to photo bucket to resize them to your liking. Or ask Hack where he got the ones he used in the Tourney thread.

3. BG

BG On The Rize!

It is the real deal, but JVIG hasn't advanced yet. I said experiment because I'm finding content and images to post as I go.

4. BG

BG On The Rize!

Bump........

5. MaizeGrenade

MaizeGrenade Go Blue

Might want to change this Forever, lol.

#3 Texas @ #2 Ohio State

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I got VT....

@Maize: I really hope your ass can cash your mouth is signing... the last new member we had before we grabbed the two latest didn't last too long. I think ND grabbed him by the collar and I punched him in the neck.... and our sliders are normally alot harder than other dynasties... the CPU even grabbed him.... I think they put up almost a hundred on him:)...

7. BG

BG On The Rize!

Hine sight I would have, but I already had it made up, so I'm sticking with it!

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Just realized that's a matchup of our two latest champions....

9. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

LOL maize is kinda upset i think..he quit in the second quater down 28 to 7...i think sliders need adjusted. He fumbled on second drive of the game and it was all down hill for him after that...running was a bit to easy i think

10. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

lol wow

11. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Great write up Forever!

Maize quit?

12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

seems so