Archived Chaos Week 7 Game of the Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BG, Aug 11, 2010.

1. BG

BG On The Rize!

Chaos Week 7 Game of the Week

WEEK 7​

GAME​

OF THE​

WEEK​

IOWA HAWkEYES AND THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

[​IMG] vs [​IMG]

Iowa is the new #1 team in the land following a complete meltdown from the previous #1 team, Alabama at the hands of the Florida Gators. Iowa plays “old school” football. Their gameplan is simple, yet effective; run the ball, playaction off of it and play sound defense. The last couple of years, Iowa has been in the contention for a possible NC appearance; until they pull a New York Giant. They tend to start out on fire and lose their way at the end of the season for a brief moment and then find it again. This year, they are at that point again. The team that stands in their way are the Michigan Wolverines. Will the Haweyes finally get over that “HUMP” or will history stick its ugly little head out again and play spoiler yet another season?

[​IMG]

QB Ricky Stanzi leads the #1 team in the country against conference foe Michigan in Ann Harbor. Stanzi has thrown for over 1300yds and 13 td passes so far this season​

Coach Jersey was well on his way to making The Wolverines meaningful again; that was until he ran into a brick wall against The Indiana Hoosiers (Huh? Really?) Hiring of the new ball coach hasn’t panned out exactly as the AD and alumni had figured it would. Michigan relies heavily on the two headed monster they have in QB’s Tate Forcier (More of a passing threat) and Denard Robinson (More of a pounder on the Wolverines. Could a win for The Wolverines right the ship that is halfway sunken to be lost forever, or will Iowa deliver the final blow to end the dominating and storied history of a legend.

[​IMG]

Can the dual threat of Forcier and Robinson find a way to overcome the stingy Iowa defense?​

THE STAGE IS SET. CAN MICHIGAN RETURN TO PROMINANCE OR IS THEIR A NEW ERA IN THE MAKING? CAST YOUR VOTE TODAY!!!​

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Go Hawks. lol nah its not in my blood to root for the hawkeyes ever even if it meant Illinois in a national championship game i would never root for th

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Coach Jersey was well on his way to making The Wolverines meaningful again; that was until he ran into a brick wall against The Indiana Hoosiers (Huh? Really?) Hiring of the new ball coach hasn’t panned out exactly as the AD and alumni had figured it would. Michigan relies heavily on the two headed monster they have in QB’s Tate Forcier (More of a passing threat) and Denard Robinson (More of a pounder on the Wolverines. Could a win for The Wolverines right the ship that is halfway sunken to be lost forever, or will Iowa deliver the final blow to end the dominating and storied history of a legend.

Wow, that is harsh, lol

4. BG

BG On The Rize!

Based it on recent history, The Rodriguez era, not necessarily your game play/season!

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I know but damn the RichRod era is over, we just kept his offense/defense playbooks until my recruits are all loaded up.

BTW, thanks to you Iowa got their ass whooped and that TE didn't do shit:p

6. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

TE Heisman contender what a joke lol

7. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I can see if he was used as a WR in a 4 or 5 wide set....come on son...lol