Archived Chaotic Mindz: Season 2 Chat

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Aug 24, 2011.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

SEASON 2

2. KnightNoles

[​IMG]
    Clear cut #1, not just because I'm writing this but the dominant team with everyone else taking a lower rated team. The gap will close though, especially after some impressive coaching jobs and some movements already. Oh the team, returns the 3 outta 5 Oline, QB, the front 4, 2/3 LBs & 2/4 of the secondary; pretty much this team returns a good part of its nucleus and the new guys have talent, lots of it.

[​IMG]
    Dean coming off a Pac 12 Championship and a BCS berth, he looks to continue his stock and take this Bruin team to new heights. Losing Jonathan Franklin will put a damper on the offense but knowing what he did last year, the program has set its expectations.

[​IMG]
    Benbuckeye, what can we say about Ohio State. After its turmoil of an offseason before the '11 season no one would have thought a Big 10 Championship would be in store for the Buckeyes and they went on to win its BCS game*. Braxton Miller will look to continue his maturing and take the offense to another level, while Curtis Grant will lead this defense.

[​IMG]
    MG and needs to get in his athletes or his athletes need to raise hell and get the coach to the practice and gamedays instead of taking luxurious fishing and golf trips. Gamecocks are on the verge in falling below a mid-major or 2 in the next power poll.

[​IMG]
    Junior Johnson has prepared this team well and might be one of the hottest coaches this coming offseason, he has a chance to take the Knights' from CUSA to BCS buster. He just has to worry that the HC and DC can prepare the overall mentality of this team to do that.

[​IMG]
    Rich Dangles improved his postion from Fresno State to an OC in a BCS conference, the only downside is playing in the same division as the National Champion Seminoles. He inherits a skilled QB in Danny O'Brien and they will go as far as he takes them, can his DC help him succeed against the better competition the comes with moving up to a better conference?

[​IMG][​IMG]
    This is where it gets tricky, Laymond Nelson (USF) is on the verge of being dumped by the Bulls with an approval of 35% and then Matthew (SU) even though he got the Orange to a bowl game he struggled with his goals partly because of recruiting doesn't matter in the offseason. Can they improve their status in '12?

[​IMG]
    Stephon Smace inherits Robbie Rouse and a decent Fresno State team left by Dangles (Maryland). Will this be an upgrade for Fresno or will they wish Dangles never left for supposedly greener pastures?

[​IMG]
    Mr. Negative Nancy here in Shannon Thames, sources say that he just can't coach this group of guys and expects to be 0-4 to start the season. Even though he might be the #1 or #2 hottest coach this coming offseason, he is playing deb downer with his team, which I think he is giving us the Lou Holtz reach around and will win 10 games this season.

[​IMG]
    Things couldn't have gone any worse for OC Bear and the Temple Owls in year 1, look for him to right the ship and win the 6 games to get to a bowl and push towards 8 or 9 victories a huge improvement from missing the post season last year.

[​IMG]
    Army and their DC Red, going through a tumultuous time away from the gridiron, taking care of his "golden unit" we look for '12 to be a huge improvement and the Knights to get 6 victories as Army knew they would be a stepping stone for this coach and hoping they get to send him to Rutgers.

• Like Like x 3
  3. KnightNoles

Murders row!

@ Bama
    Ohio State (Ben)
    @ Maryland (Drunken)
    South Carolina (MG)

WHEWWW!!

4. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

The price of a championship. Still the strength of schedule was A, not A+.

5. KnightNoles

not complaining, I want this... want more users though :)

cpu games kinda get old but oh well... I rather play then sit around like some of these other leagues are doing

6. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Went from an 88 Ovr last year as an 88 off 85 defense to....

91 OVR 93 OFF 90 DEFENSE....if it all comes together we can bust the BCS...LSU offensive coordinator job is comming open lol.....SORRY dean!

SOME BCS jobs could open by seasons end....ALL 3 FLorida coaches are on the hot seat.

ALSO changed the offensive bit to be more balanced...dont need Godfrey trying to carry the offense so much last year as he threw 29 TDS but also 21 INTS...gonna lean on the RBS...my sub percentage auto subs them pretty good...found a good set on OS

7. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

IF out defense fails to dominate this season i will chop our D coordinators balls off...my offensive line in practice are showing they once again cant block shit...im getting sacked in 2 secs

8. KnightNoles

[​IMG]

9. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

all 3 gator coaches i should say

10. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I might be 0-4 by week 7

double whewwwwwwwwwwww

11. KnightNoles

12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

[​IMG]

13. KnightNoles

14. KnightNoles

• Like Like x 1
  15. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Thats awesome Nick!!

Side Note: We will now only have one post for our scores. When a new week starts just make a post with that week number. Week 1 is already set.

• Like Like x 1
  16. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Heisman Watch

[​IMG]

Edit Post by JerzeyReign   Tradition Sports Online.png

3.png
    neb.png
    Edit Post by JerzeyReign   Tradition Sports Onlined.png
    1.png

• Like Like x 2
  17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

By the way, Maximus21 you're fired from schedule making... did you really give me that schedule after a 5-7 year? smh... my first winnable game is Week 9... I should just sim this shit until then... time for my WTF angry face :confused::mad:

18. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

LOL I think we all have a rough schedule

• Like Like x 1
  19. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

Right, i'll be fired by the 4th week!(y)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Maximus21

Strength of Schedules:

Army C
    Florida St. A
    Fresno St. B-
    Maryland B+
    Ohio St. A
    SDSU B-
    Syracuse A-
    Temple C-
    UCF C+
    UCLA B
    USF B+

21. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol there you go...

22. Maximus21

You're getting A+ from here on out if I remain in control.

23. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

why? lol. I was saying there you go to Jerzey. Its all good you can give me A schedules...I dont care

24. Maximus21

Ok then, I take it back. A+ for Army ;)

25. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

WTF LMAO......................
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]