Chargers Back Finally

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sammymitchell25, Jul 26, 2010.

1. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Chargers Back Finally

My Internet service was moved from my old house to my new one a few weeks ago, I told Mike (weblink) about it, and he informed Dunlap about it. But it was a major fiasco. First, the house I moved to apparently needed another cable feed from the street, dug up my yard, after they got a utility company to mark any pipes or anything that could be in the way. THEN when all that was done, they cut me off and thought I cancelled my Internet service instead of switching it to my new house, but after that journey, Im ready to go.

Sorry for the blackout, It sucks because I think i could've done some damage in the Cup tourney

P.S. Hopefully Madden 11 is a little different than NCAA, I just dont like it very much

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Nice to see you back on buddy on the board. Comcast sucks! Most of the things I have read though say that this is the year to skip Madden (unless addicted) and get NCAA. NCAA is a year ahead in development and Madden did nothing to improve franchise. If you go over to operation sports, you will see alot of people are skipping it this year. Kind of sucks. You have always liked Madden though so you won't be disappointed. The new blocking is made for your running style. You should do really well this year stat wise.

3. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Welcome Back Sammy!! hope your enjoying your new house!

i agree i dont care much for ncaa but its never been my cup of tea, its usually just a stop gap for madden, but the dynasty wire thing is incredible i like that feature, if i wasnt in these online dynasty's id probably trade it in

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Agreed. The wire is amazing for online. I would love it to be in Madden so we can see league news.

How come you guys don't have your new banners? They are fancy! :D

5. VishaL

no screenshots of the eagles in madden 11 yet....plus i want to wait till after the OMFL bowl, lol real superstitious don't want to change anything

6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Gotta ask, Vishal....did you ever use the sig that you requested at the beginning of the season?

Also, why is your name so much bigger than it used to be?

7. VishaL

i tried to put it in my sig but the stupid ps3 browser wouldn't let get through, unless i did somthing wrong, but i still appricate that you did that for me sci

i have no idea, i didnt change anything

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Everyone who is a premier member will now be in bold writing.

9. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Are they still working on it, because there are alot of heads in this league that I remember being premier that still aren't bolded.