Chargers(CPU) and Fins Trade

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by stryder24, Apr 13, 2011.

1. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

pending another trade discussion, want to see if this is approved...

Chargers trade RG Marcus Perkins 71 OVR B POT

to Dolphins for HB Jake Carver 82 OVR B POT

I need to dump Carver and his salary, and since I am not even bothering to try and trade Ronnie anymore, he would be a younger, faster back then they have, could be the 3rd down back, etc....

Let me know if this is good, yes I am getting a role player, I dont care, I need to screw myself in these deals right? :)

@JoHud
    @Seachicken3
    @rushers24
    @Jmustang1968
    @kdpnutter

2. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

ON the surface I approve. But they have Ryan Matthews. why do they want Carver?

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ehhh value wise is correct. However, I dont think CPU trades should be used as a dumping ground for undesirable contracts... Then we would all trade a guy to the CPU for a low rated crappy player to not take the cap hit...This just seems like a way to avoid the negative cap hit of cutting a player.

I think the league is better served by cutting the guy and let him be open to bidding in FA or dealing him in a user trade.

4. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I agree with your statement, the CPU is not meant to dump salary or a player on. They have Ryan Matthews so I don't see the need for Carver at all.

DECLINE

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Well - its not about Ryan Mathews - its about Darren Sproles. The Chargers already have a decent backup RB as well.

6. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

Agree with the above.