Chargers find that elusive first win

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by guitarDADDY1208, Nov 22, 2013.

1. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

[​IMG]

The San Diego Chargers have not started the 2015 season off well as they were 0-3 heading into week 4 against the 3-0 Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Unfortunately this game had a disconnect late in the 3rd quarter and we decided that we would restart and get the game back to the 3rd with a 14-10 Charger lead so I'm not gonna post up many stats. The biggest story of this game was that Philip Rivers has officially lost his spot as the starting QB for San Diego, second year man Kyle Nichols played a hell of a game both in the original game as well as in the replayed 4th quarter. Tampa Bay would also shed more light on the defensive struggles for the Chargers as the Bolts had no answer for Doug Martin who racked up over 100+ yards rushing in the first 3 quarters.

This was a very close game from start to finish. I must say that it was one of the best I've played in the Q so far. Great game Jeremy hopefully the next time we meet we won't have to worry about a disconnect.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Ditto.

Well played by you and the best team on the field today won the game. That run by Matthews off the screen pass killed my teams will to win. It was plain sick.

• Like Like x 2
  3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jeremy
    KNICKSFAN_84

Nice win, Michael. You certainly prove why we say ANYONE can win in this league on any given day. Way to get that monkey off your back!

Jeremy, I have already voiced this to Michael, but you guys handled the disconnect perfectly. Both of you are a testament to what our league is about. Thank you to both of you for handling your business like men!

• Like Like x 3