Chargers HC says this will be his final season....

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by Ace847, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Hey guys, its been a great 3 seasons but I am going to have to hang it up after this season. After the move from Kentucky to the west coast it has been difficult to schedule with EST, but now that I just got a job working second shift it is going to be almost impossible to schedule. And things are just too busy right now for me anyways so I think this is the right decision. I really enjoyed this league and the 50 plus games I played. I know I will have withdrawals in the next few weeks! Thanks to all that made this experience great. Maybe someday when I get settled and have a more flexible job I can join up again with you here at TSO. Good luck next year guys.

Kidofcrash23 has had my number all three seasons and it's fitting that I have at least one last shot at him. If somehow I pull off a miracle it would be awesome to have a shot to play my buddy whoozy11 for a shot at the Superbowl. But the way things have gone so far against my division rival, that's wishful thinking.......

HotRod I will retire after the season.

• Like Like x 1
  2. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

Sad to see you go man but good luck with the new job. Tough to lose a solid guy from our group. Don't be a stranger sir.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

:( work at a deli 9-5 and get free sandwiches

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Already starting to feel like Favre!

5. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Hey man I'm getting on now. I will look for you! its been good loosing to you these last three seasons! Hope our last game is competitive.

6. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

ok, im on, juste shoot me an invite when u rdy