1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Archived Chargers Vs Saints

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hulk_hagen_55, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

whats up tony? im free all night tonight, all day sunday, and monday after 8 pm central

2. Gohard1

Gohard1 Walk On

Funny thing I was just about to make a post. Tonight isn't good I'm watching the final 4. I'll look for you tomorrow. Feel free to send me a text. 757 348-7108

3. Hulk_hagen_55

i forgot to bring my phone home from work, i wont be able to send a txt. but ill be on yim allday when m available

4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

you can still send a text using YIM. open a window to send Tony a regular message. in the "Actions" menu, choose "Send SMS Message..." and it will give you a new window to enter his phone number. once you enter his phone number, a regular message window will appear, only this time it will be to send an SMS message to Tony's cell. :)

5. Hulk_hagen_55

o ok, cool beans. ill do that then

6. Hulk_hagen_55

i forgot i have skype too... brain fart on my end