1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Chargers Vs Texans

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hulk_hagen_55, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

Chargers Vs Texans

hey man, i am free on wednesday only if your able to let me know asap in the morning. otherwise i will be hme late and not sure when. thursday im free after 730pm central as well as friday

2. Donvincenzo

Donvincenzo Walk On

Hey man. I more than likely will be home tomorrow night to play, but if it means adjusting your plans to be there, then don't, since there is a possibility, even if a small one, that I won't be home. I don't want you to make all this effort and then be left hanging. If we don't go tomorrow night, Thursday night should be good.

3. Hulk_hagen_55

alright thursdy night it is man. im free all night after 730, i am schedled for a 1030 kickoff for the omfl as well. so yea, im free

4. Donvincenzo

Donvincenzo Walk On

Hey man, good to go tonight. Let's get it in at some point before your other game...

5. Hulk_hagen_55

ok don, i am free now till my other game if you want to get it in before. hit me up here or on yahoo

6. Donvincenzo

Donvincenzo Walk On

Let's play now...

7. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Due to logistics and technical difficulties, Aaron has been instructed to play Jim, Daryl B., Miki, Rod, Carl, or Jon as a sub for this game as Stefan will be out of town and unable to play today before the deadline.

8. Hulk_hagen_55

Need a sub in the Chargers Vs texans game

hey guys. i need a sub with a similarish record(1/2 wins) as the texans for a sub. please hit me up on yahoo, as i will be looking for you guys as well. thanks if you can

9. Andyman33

Andyman33 Walk On

I'll sub :)

10. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jon has agreed to sub.