Cheating in Tuscaloosa (nothing new...)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BulldogBully, Aug 9, 2011.

1. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Jul 22, 2010
    I have never seen more holding calls NOT called. It's obvious that the officials are paid off and lean toward the home team when in Tuscaloosa. I f'n hate Bama...

The Ragin Cajuns kept it tight in the first quarter with an impressive opening drive of 74 yards only to be denied when a 4th down conversion attempt failed from the 4 yardline (Coach Bulldog felt that the aggressive call was the right call considering the underdog roll his team was in while in T-town). It was all downhill from there.
    4 interceptions, 2 big allowed runs from scrimmage, and 2 kickoff returns for touchdowns...BIG PLAYS...that's what separated these two teams on this day.

Other interesting note: Bama total offensive yardage = 666 (it's obvious that satan is on there side as well...)
  2. TJM

TJM Walk On

Jul 4, 2011
    wow, I just saw your first highlight video. Frustrating. I mean it happens a lot too. I've had them ding right off of my players helmets and thinking to myself wow, at least throw an attempt animation and have it go off of their hands or chest.

Also, I believe home field advantage really inflates the AI ability of the home teams, holding calls at the end of long runs, amazing hometeam WR "rocket" catches, CBs know the routes the receivers are running (seriously, this one play the CB ran the route before the WR even broke off of his go portion of a deep post), stupid AI for home team (see your 1st highlight vid), and so forth. It seems like sometimes the games for home field teams are predetermined and although you can still win, you are battling a computer that knows its every move.
    • Like Like x 1