Cheating The Wire Recruiting Glitch

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

I think I may have found a way to beat the glitch that doesn't let you into your own recruiting if you are the type to do it online. Just click the hub here in The E that says dynasty page, I usually have all sorts of issues when trying to recruit and when I did it this way I had zero issues and recruited smoothly. If this has already been mentioned then disregard.

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I don't recruit online, but I tried it out. I went to the wire in a new tab (like I used to) and I got someone's TAMU recruiting. I then went through the dynasty hub in here (while still being in the wire in another firefox tab) and I still got TAMU's recruiting so that didn't work.

I then logged out of both tabs. Then I went into the hub without being in the wire in any other tab. I logged in and still got TAMU's recruiting so that still didn't work. If you really wanna do it online you can still go to the old '12 site (link in the upper left of the wire) and the recruiting in the old site always gives you your own recruiting.

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'm not a computer guy, but I'm not sure how a link on TSO would fix a problem with EA's website.

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

Maybe I just got lucky that one time then