Checking in

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Checking in

Hey all, when you get a chance, check in with me on Q, or here in the forums. Want to see how people are doing, where everyone's at, etc...

2. gt86

gt86 Walk On

I'm here just chilling , waiting on Madden 11 ( don't know why ) and actually enjoying the break from the game.

3. stealth

stealth Walk On

i am here. been playing mlb and just download the ncaa 11 demo

4. bigjunior31

bigjunior31 Walk On

Im here and just being stupid at times. Taking old madden up to trade in tonight.

5. Mags

GT - no kdding... Can anyone tell me what has improved for us?

6. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

Here. Workin and riden my new Harley....

7. chrisdstan

chrisdstan Walk On

I don't know that anything has improved yet since we are not playing anymore. Maybe when 11 comes out we will be trying to get back to normal and bring mega to a normal status.

8. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

MEGA to "Normal"?

Dare I give my definition of "MEGA Normalcy"?

I'm just working. Busier than a dog with 2 dicks. And playing baseball of course. Did I mention Miller took a foul ball off his bat and wound up with a concussion and a cracked orbital bone? Yea, and 4 days later he was back in the leadoff spot. Dude's a gamer.

9. scared46

scared46 Walk On

Lions still here...I am trying to recover from major Left ankle/foot surgery.

10. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Amanda and I are looking at a 1 day bike ride down to Seattle next week to watch the Mariners lose to the Yankees.. It's about 170 miles.

Wish us luck!

11. gt86

gt86 Walk On

I will probably still buy the game , even though I probably shouldn't. Since i've been buying the game since 2001. I just read that EA wasted more time comign up with a new player rating. Instead of fixing known issues and making online franchise better. They actually wasted time on making a swagger (SWG) rating Rofl i couldn't believe it at first but it looks like it's true.

http://espn.go.com/videogames/madden11?teamId=18

12. Mags

it's Swagger, sponsored by Old Spice... That's right, they have a sponsorship for a rating category. Awful.

As for what it actually is, it's similar to the old PC rating for EGO. I think it triggers the likelihood for a player to celebrate, or what types of celebrations they can do.

13. gt86

gt86 Walk On

are you serious about it being put in the game because of sponsorship deal with old spice?

God I hope not if so what a bunch of numb nuts. Guess they need to make up the money they have been losing for the declining sales for the last 3 years and I bet 4 after this version.

God forbid they actaully come up with a new rating that actually means something on the field like leadership, field general, playmaker or something

Also I almost forgot this whole $10.00 to play online thing they came up with. So does this mean my son can't play online under his Ps3 profile if I already set the game up online under my Ps3 profile? And he can't take the game over to a friends house and play the game online on his friends Ps3?

What a crock

14. Mags

Yeah, they put it in and tied it to the Old Spice partnership. And yet again, this isn't anything new. It's another old feature.

On the $10 thing... I'm not exactly sure how that would work in the scenario you described.

15. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

I'm here, loving my new job and trying to get my new house in order. I pop in from time to time to check on whats happening. Hate that we aren't playing but the downtime is giving me a chance to catch up on some house work. Playing MLB and MW2 for now.

16. scarface

scarface Walk On

Im here....

17. houtz

houtz Undefeated in HK

I'm new and I would like in for 2011 please.

18. anj

anj Walk On

Here and enjoying the next 4 days off with the family and I'M NOT COOKING ANYTHING !!!!(y)

19. Kan

Kan Walk On

Pretty much all I've been up to:
    [​IMG]

20. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

im here. congrats kan

21. Luis

Luis Walk On

Im here too. I was enjoying the world cup until today. FUCK THE GERMANS!!!!!!!

22. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

Kan, That's the Best Baby Photo I have seen in a Long time. Excellent.

23. PoloMD

PoloMD Walk On

I am here.

congratulations Kan.

24. Mags

Thanks for checking in guys. Just a reminder to everyone, the other forums are open too. We've had a few of the old guys post there as well.

25. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

When're these gonna be opened up (if ever) to people who didn't play in MEGA-PC, or were banned for life from playing MEGA-PC?