1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Checking In

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by bcduggan, Jul 19, 2010.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Checking In

As I have posted in another thread, my wife had hip replacement surgery last Tuesday. She is well but untill her recovery is further along if I committed to your dyn when you start instead of putting me on auto please put me on waiting list because the earliest I may be able to commit to joining and/or running a dynasty is going to be August 17th. It's not fair for me to hold a slot when the slot can be used by someone who can play.

CLW>I did get your pm if you choose to hold my slot for me that's up to you, however I will not be able to play at the earliest August 17th.

August 17th will also be the earliest I can start the X3b dynasty as well. If someone wants to run it they can run it in my place they can, otherwise I will start it after August 17th.

Thanks for all your get well wishes for my wife.

Brian