Cheese anyone?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Sep 26, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Cheese anyone?

Coach Ndcolts was in Detroit for one week before he accepted the Packers coaching job. He will come in and hope to be able to run the ball and throw the ball about 50/50. Grant is looking forward to the new coach "He called me when he took the job and told me he wants me to be a pivotal part of the offense. I was impressed that we aren't getting a pass happy coach here in Green Bay. I will make sure i make his decision easy."

Seems alot of the players are thrilled to see the new coach come in to Lambeau Field. He came in and told them i dont care what your record is. We are 0-0 and what u do will decide if u stay or go. The past is the past its all about the here and now. While they are still in the playoff race they are a few games out and are hoping to make a run at it. New faces everywhere in the division as 3 new coaches are taking over teams.

Sorry Packer fans but our main focus is the purple where ladies in Minnesota. Alls i can say i hope they leave their skirts at home because we are going to take them to the wood shed. Don't like it do something about it :)

2. NDCOLTS1979

Yep we suck.

3. NDCOLTS1979

Packers win 27-24 tough 3 games left but still alive for playoffs

After starting off strong twice before Ea disconnects kicked in the 3rd time was a charm as it goes for finishing the game. Packers however didnt start out strong at all. Neither team really did as a matter of fact. There were no points scored in the 1st quarter as it ended deadlocked at 0-0. 2nd quarter Rodgers would hit Finley with a 3yd pass to take a 7-0 lead. Detroit would answer with 10 points a 52yd fg and a 18yd touchdown from Edwards making it 10-7 with 1:09 to go till halftime. With 26 seconds left Jennings would catch an 18yd pass from Rodgers to give the Packers a 14-10 lead going into halftime. There would only be one score in the 3rd quarter and that came on a 19yd run by Jackson to give the Packers a 21-10 lead. Packers would add another fg from 22yds out to give them a 24-10 lead with 4:53 to go. Detroit would answer on 2 deep passes and score in less than 40 seconds to give the Packers a 24-17 lead with 4:18 to go. Packers would be forced to punt and Lions would answer with a 19yd pass to tie game but left 1:26 on the clock which turned out to be to much time as the Packers drove down and kicked a 53yd fg with no time left on the clock.

gg win

Rodgers 18-27 301yds 2tds 1 int
    Grant 24att 90yds
    Jennings 6rec 127yds 1td

4. NDCOLTS1979

Well with a longshot to make the playoffs the Packers are preparing for the Patriots this week. They have a tough schedule and need to win out and get some help to make the playoffs. They had some issues this week against the pass and really need to fix that before the game becomes ugly. Packers are going to be about 15 or 16 point dogs this week and are far from being worried about it.

Charles Woodson" We played well except a few blown coverages. We really need to solidify the coverage game as our running defense has played well. I am as much fault for the game this week as anyone"

Aaron Rodgers" We need to be perfect on offense and defense to win this one. We have to have balance on offense and keep the ball out of Brady's hands"

Asked if they are worried about being recorded during practice they all stated they werent worried of them pulling that one again

5. NDCOLTS1979

Packers get destroyed by the Pats. Apparently it is a lost concept for a man coverage guy to cover his guy or a zone coverage guy to play his zone. I guess it will just end up being another long season for the Packers. Running game was non existent for the Packers as even 3rd and 1s they couldnt gain the Yard. Word is that the Packers are looking to get rid of Woodson, Rodgers and Grant. They are just not my type of guys. Being with the Packers has made me decide to blow this team up and start with a whole different style team. Patriots 45 Packers 24