Cheese Fest

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by bravejaf, Nov 13, 2010.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Wisconsin goes for 83 against Indiana. I think Jim Delaney needs to step in and throw out the results. They clearly broke the scoring cap and were passing in the 4th quarter. :)

FIRST QUARTER IND WIS
    TD 11:14 Montee Ball 1 Yd Run (Philip Welch Kick) 0 7
    TD 09:44 Tandon Doss 2 Yd Pass From Ben Chappell (Mitch Ewald Kick) 7 7
    FG 03:32 Philip Welch 32 Yd 7 10
    SECOND QUARTER IND WIS
    FG 14:12 Mitch Ewald 48 Yd 10 10
    TD 09:27 Montee Ball 1 Yd Run (Philip Welch Kick) 10 17
    TD 05:01 James White 30 Yd Run (Philip Welch Kick) 10 24
    TD 02:20 Montee Ball 8 Yd Run (Philip Welch Kick) 10 31
    TD 00:21 Nick Toon 4 Yd Pass From Scott Tolzien (Philip Welch Kick) 10 38
    THIRD QUARTER IND WIS
    TD 13:38 Jake Byrne 2 Yd Pass From Scott Tolzien (Philip Welch Kick) 10 45
    TD 09:39 James White 2 Yd Run (Philip Welch Kick) 10 52
    FG 06:37 Mitch Ewald 33 Yd 13 52
    TD 02:07 Lance Kendricks 11 Yd Pass From Scott Tolzien (Philip Welch Kick) 13 59
    FOURTH QUARTER IND WIS
    FG 12:12 Philip Welch 41 Yd 13 62
    TD 11:19 Aaron Henry 37 Yd Interception Return (Philip Welch Kick) 13 69
    TD 07:26 Jared Abbrederis 74 Yd Pass From Jon Budmayr (Philip Welch Kick) 13 76
    TD 04:35 Duwyce Wilson 62 Yd Pass From Edward Wright-Baker (Mitch Ewald Kick) 20 76
    TD 01:57 Nate Tice 17 Yd Run (Philip Welch Kick) 20 83

2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Bielema is a jerk. Period. Did the same crap to Minnesota earlier in the season. I am ashamed to say that he came from Iowa.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Bielema is finally getting the killer instinct that he has lacked in the past. 83 points on a BCS conference team is no joke.

4. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

plus there was a 82-20 game in 1980 between OU-Colorado. Wisconson was just on fire today.

5. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Texas sucks...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    If you want to move up the polls, you have to make the writers think about you.

7. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Indiana....

8. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Zero class. If that's what it takes to win a title, who would want one? I don't like the arguments in reference to Boise and TCU, and I hate them in reference to BCS schools. What are we teaching these kids? Step on the necks of anyone weaker than you? Play hard. Win. But for God's sake, if you knock a guy down, pick him up, and know when to call off the dogs. No team taking the field against Wisconsin should show them any respect until the apology comes, and it should come from no one but Bielema, though I wouldn't be surprised to see it come from Barry Alvarez. After all, it's his legacy being diminished here.

9. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I could be wrong, but I recall the buckeyes dropping 73 on EMU this year. Maybe OSU fans shouldn't be the ones throwing stones in this situation. The sweater vest only 10 points more classy than Wisconsin this year.

10. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Lol sweater vests. If you score 83 cause you're running the ball and have the band subbed in on offense that's fine. But still throwing up big is a joke. This will bite Wisconsin in the ass. One of these other teams will go after them. Their starters will be targets. Just like the end of auburn/Georgia when Georgia went after nick fairley. Granted fairley was blocked into Murray but bulldogs were after blood

11. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

The sweater vest ran the ball, and had the second unit in very early. You can't exactly tell the backs to fall down. And Tress was visibly unhappy with the final score. Also, EMU is the worst team in college football. It's hard NOT to score big. Last, Wisconsin was still throwing when up 69-13 with seven minutes left. OSU broke two big runs, and scored on a HB dump-off play for their final three scores (the pass being the first of those scores). The two are not nearly the same.

12. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I think the EMU guys might not feel that the throwback TD pass to pryor when they were up 25 points in the 3rd was all that sportsmanlike.

Personally, I have no issue with either one, I find it funny that 2 of 4 guys posting in here that they have an issue with wisconsins score are fans of the team who had the best example of running up the score before this week. Seems like a case of the pot and the kettle to me.

13. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

F-ing buckeyes and their bill belicheck wanna be coach

14. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I didn't have a problem with it, I found it funny. Screw Indiana!

15. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

This is a pile of shit. Indiana gave up, plain and simple. Telling Wisconsin's third stringers they shouldn't play hard or fall down is BS. Its their chance to shine. Their audition for future years. If anyone saw the 74 yard TD, it was a broken play. The pass wasn't even good, it was underthrown. If Indiana had someone back there that wasn't retarded maybe they could've knocked the ball down.

Boo fucken hoo.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Since we are talking about cheese..............How about Auburn onside kick in the 3rd BS! Not counting there 2 ejections and there entire fanbase being classless as well and that DT taking a cheap shot on Murray.

I hope Cam Newton breaks his hip against BAMA!

17. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

O come on bud. The onside kick wasn't cheese. Fairley got blocked into Murray and Georgia started the punch throwing. Like the saying goes, "the 2nd guy is the one that gets caught"

18. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

lmao @Fairley getting blocked into him...and I hate UGA

19. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Have you ever watched either guy @smlVICTORIES53? Belicheck is about the most antisocial coach in the world, and Tressel is VERY social.

20. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

I know that. I was simply referring to the sweater vest wearing. @Shaun Mason

21. Bulldog

I know but i can understand why they attacked Fairley.... He had been taking cheap late hits all night on Murray thats why they rushed him.

On the plus side my Dawgs stuck with them and im happy about that.

WATCH OUT for the Dawgs next year...GO DAWGS!!!

22. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Lol watch them STRUGGLE! without #8 they suck about as bad as tenn

23. Bulldog

Who have you been watching?

King and Ealey are decent backs and we have Charles at TE and a decent recruiting class coming in. We haven't gotten blown out in any game this year and we have had some tough loses. JUST watch out next year is all im saying! :)

AND I bet you $100 AJ will go pro this year!

24. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I wasn't really a fan of that play either, but it was put in to give the Big Ten something to have to prepare for. Up 25 might have been the wrong time, but it was early in the third, and EMU just made it so easy. Throwback pass, or inside handoff to the fullback - either was going to score.

25. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Been watching the same team that sucked it up without green. Because defenses didn't have to game plan for him. They have no dominant wr. King and ealey are avg at best