Cheese Land Headline New(Packers camp)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Miklos_Nyiszli, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

Alright folks lets start off the season with a New head coach and a LIFER Coach Miklos.

Miklos will be here to take charge of this nice young players with some key guys in everyone part of the team. One day he should hopefully lead the Packers back to the Superbowl but still alot of work to do.

Coach Miklos taking the stand

I AM FINALLY HOME!! This is where i belong and this is where i will stay.. Green Bay will be a tough outting for any team trying to take us out. We will be back in the Superbowl before to much longer!! I promise this team will not miss the playoffs 2 years in a row. We will be making some tough decision moving forward.

As of right now we r going to be saying Goodbye the Donald Driver for all his long years here with us and all his hard work. Also we will be saying goodbye to AJ Hawk Al Harris Cullin Jenkins and Atari Bigby they r all key players and will be missed. I just want to take this time to tell them thank you and Good luck with ur upcoming teams.

I then also would like to take this time to Welcome in the new comers rookies FA and traded players. Starting off with Darnell Dockett Brandon Siler as some key players in FA and via trades. With r rookies we got Brandon Boutte Sealii Davis and Jeremiah Vargo. Welcome to the team u will have alot of work to do ahead of urself for we can get this team back to the playoff and superbowl lvl teams.

We r starting this year off little younger with alot more skilled if u ask me. We will be facing the Vikings week 1 and will be a tough game we cant let AP get off to a fast start and have a BIG game. We have a tough road ahead and we r ready for this to start. Let the season BEGIN!!

2. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

Well this game is a big game to start the year with divison rivals.

Green Bay started with the ball driving the ball down with a good passing core of plays. Then the drive came to a stop only getting 3 points but still taking the lead. Vikings r waiting for the chance to show the new power offense with some new O linemen. They r starting strong with AP runnina couple yards thena couple quick passes. Then Tebow got picked off by Woodson and giving great field position. Green Bay was tryin to take charge of the game but the Vikings great defense would only give up another 3 points giving the packers 6-0 lead at the end of the 1st.

the 2nd started with the Vikings tryin to drive on GB again and Tebow was picked by Woodson again but this time for a pick 6 giving GB a nice lead on a rival team. Vikings getting the ball back but not for long when Tebow throwin at Woodson again and Woodson getting his 3rd pick of the 1st half and almost another pick 6. Packers get the ball back in the 10 yardline giving the ball to the rookie RB Boutte for another TD. Vikings then tryin to get the ball and get something going again before halftime. Vikings getting stopped with little over 2 minutes left to go and giving the ball back to the Packers. Packers thinkin one more score and we could end the game before the 2nd half even starts. Packers starting up a drive with 2 minutes to work with. They find Finley for a nice gain and end the drive with Jennings TD giving the Packers a 27-0 lead at half time.

The 2nd half starts with the Vikings getting the ball and AP going for a long run for a TD putting the Vikings on the board. GB tryin to get the running game going but the Viking would have none of that and packers going 3 and out. Vikings getting the ball back and putting up another TD with a passing TD to Jaymar Johnson. Packers getting the ball back and still workin on the ground game. So they tried to get some quick passes in and end up putting up a FG. Viking getting the ball back and then doing some quick passes with some running. Then end the 3rd with a AP screed going for a 26 yard TD pass. Vikings trying to make a come back at the end of the 3rd it is 21 to 30 Packers.

The 4th starting and GB getting the ball tryin to eat up some clock. They get some nice running with short gains and then quick passes. The packers end up getting another FG to try and ice the game taking a 33 to 21 lead. Vikings tryin to move quicker and Tebow tryin to carry the team to a come behind victory but he then hits the rookie CB for his 4th INT and ending the game with the packers running out the clock. Great Game Jeremy and the Vikings we will see u again down the line.

Final Score 33 Packers over 21 Vikings.​

3. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

Day off the game with Miklos at the stand

Wow!! All i can say is Wow!! what a tough game and what a big game.. Woodson is a life saver baby!! where would we be without him there. What a game all together we played just a great game all but the 3rd q. We will be getting alot of work on the defense before the upcoming game with the Chargers. We need to fix the holes we have with the defense getting some key play calling. I will take the blame for almost blowing the game and letting the vikings back into the game. We cant let the happen again and i hope we dont let it happen again.

Key Injuries in the game
    Brandon Siler was hurt but will be fine to play next week
    Leigh Bodden was hurt and will be out for another 7 weeks with Diclocated hip we hope he gets health soon and wish him the best of luck while he does

Everyone have a great day and See u next week Chargers!!