Cheik Congo v. Cain Velasquez

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MRamirez, Jun 11, 2009.

1. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Feb 11, 2009
    Cheik Congo v. Cain Velasquez

This is the fight I'm really looking forward many think Cain is the next great Heavyweight but Congo has been on a roll as of late....

Who you got?
  2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Feb 10, 2009
    I'm not impressed with someone who is undefeated but has beaten no one really. I personally think Kongo is the real deal and Velasquez, while might be a star down the road, is not ready for the step up in talent after just 5 pro fights. But who knows...Brock Lesnar has fought no one but stars and has a belt around his waist.

My prediction - Kongo by TKO (ground n pound) in the 2nd
  3. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

Jun 3, 2009
    Cain is a btter wrestler but i dont think he can hold Kongo down. I also think Cain has gotten way too much hype. They are calling him the GSP, and ANderosn Silva of the Heavyweights lmao he hasnt foughten anybody worth note. I too have Kongo winning
  4. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

OOOOWwwww.. that is brutal. Now its a real fight. Someone is going to have to pay for that Im
  5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Feb 11, 2009
    Kongo is getting better and better. He didnt impress me in the past but his last couple fights he has dominated and looked like he has a developing ground game.

I dont know much about Cain outside of the fact this hist past history of fights isnt really a whos who of UFC heavyweights.

I think Kongo wins but who really knows.
  6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Apr 19, 2009
    Kongo is scary.

7. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Mar 1, 2009
    All I know about Kongo is his last fight his opposition kicked him in the groin, he walked it off for a minute or so.........They started back up and Kongo returned the favor on purpose. Hes cool in my book.