1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Chew Clock

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Sep 26, 2009.

?

Should Chew Clock be allowed at anytime if we increase the minutes?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Chew Clock

I wanted to bring this to attention. I think we should allow chew clock to be used at anytime throughout the game. However, we would have to put the game at 7 or 8 minutes. I am posting a poll. Please vote.

2. WisconsinSports414

WisconsinSports414 Walk On

Yes. Chew clock should be allowed within the last 3 to 2 minutes of a half, and I am all for adding another minute or two to the 6 minute quarters we play with now.

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

With the game at 7 or 8 minutes, don't you think you should be able to use it throughout the whole game whenever you wanted to?

4. WisconsinSports414

WisconsinSports414 Walk On

Yes. Part of a good ball control offense, IMO.

5. FunkDockta27

FunkDockta27 Walk On

i know myself if im playing a better team offensively, i wanna keep that offense off the field. I would try to run it, pass short, and run the clock...as for now, i just run the play clock down...just make it quicker by chew clock ya know?

I see no difference by waiting til the clock hits anywhere from :05-:01 or playing with chew clock...hell makes me audible quicker when i have to as well. (If i had chew clock on)