Chicago Bears Team Management

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by Jon MK, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

Since the take over of new HC Jon MK, Da Bears have made afew adjustments on defense. The coach prefers to run a 3-4 attacking style defense, forcing his hand to sign Chris Greenwood to play the second MLB postion next to Brian Urlacher. The defense has since been struggling to grasp the new scheme but is moving in the right direction.

On the scouting side, the previous coach had scouted every QB. This is not the direction Jon MK is heading in. He is looking at playmakers on both sides of the ball, considering he already has two rookies on the O-line. "This team is a mix of old and young, but getting younger as it would seem. I plan to pick the right guys and put them in the right place," said the coach.

2. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

I switched Tennessee to a 3-4. I seems to be working out. 5th ranked D in the league. 29th ranked offense though. :(

3. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Yeah, the last coach blamed Cutler on bad games when it was really his o-line. He was shopping him around too!

4. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

Of course if something very tantalizing comes up I will consider it. There are no restrictions for my players in terms of trading but it needs to benefit the future of the club.

5. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

With that said... Does that mean Cutler is still on the block? That last owner and I was working on a deal....Of course it would have to be in the offseason. :)

6. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

I'm open to offers, however this team is very, very sound as is..