Chiefs are done

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Oct 12, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Chiefs are done

Sorry Fellas for those of you who see the Chiefs are going to be an easy Victory that time is over. If you dont buckle up your chin strap you are going to find yourself losing. Its plain and simple you better get your licks in this year because next season the Chiefs are going to take over the AFC West. If you don't like that then i guess u better try to stop it. Defense is picking up and putting us in games the past 2 weeks. We won 1 of them and had a chance in the second. So Tennessee and Oakland u better be ready cause we are going out with a bang.

2. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

Well Im not looking past you at all, I need to win my last 2 games an need some help to make the playoffs. I see what your Chiefs have been doing lately. Im not sleeping on this game...

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

We can never sleep on ANY team in this league, regardless of record and/or score. That's one thing I really enjoy about what we have here in our league and with this year's Madden (barring the unforseen disconnects... grrrr). I don't doubt that after the draft Greg's team will be fierce.

4. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

You can sleep on mine :cool:

5. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

Well, well well! I see somebody is already making big plans for next season. I'm looking forward to our next meeting and next season as well. Bring it!

6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I LOVE IT! :)

7. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

lets see here

Pope/Raiders= Swagger and a chip on his shoulder and does better each season in a game

pepper/broncos= vet owner and solid team with playmakers

Hulk/Chargers= electric offense who can run with plans for an improved D

YOU/Chiefs=..... the chiefs......

;)