Chiefs Are Open...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Chiefs Are Open...

Because I f***** quit. Nate your an cool dude but cant do it anymore. I'll just stick to NCAA on TF, seriously.

Message to sdunlap in case you miss it. No hard feelings but what you did was BS.
    Really? I lose connection and I dont get a restart? I just lost connection to EA's serve not PSN. You'll see me log off if I pulled the plug in case you didnt know. Sent a msg immediately. But yet no response and you kept playing.

Really? After I gave you a restart after I just scored. Really?

This is the second time BS has happened in only four games. First it was a team blowing out my team before I got a chance to log in to the franchise after I told him the deal.

But **** complaining, I'll just resign right now.

*15 minutes later and still not a msg, board member

*20 minutes later still nothing. Not even a FU I'm still playing, lol

2. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

maybe not my place to speak, but if it means anything he didnt finish the game vs cpu, it can still be played.....maybe psn was trippin, it has been sketchy lately, i think this was jus a miscomuncation, no reason to quit

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

I didn't play the cpu after u quit. I was up 20-0 with the ball when u quit. Yet no I didn't finish and play the CPU.

This will be dealt with by the board, not on blast in the forums.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

lol, i love when ppl jump to conclusions. thread closed until this is settled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.