Chiefs @ Bills

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by klaximilian, May 6, 2010.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Chiefs @ Bills

I know you said you were busy, so lets set up a day. I'm open to anytime pretty much. The earlier the better. I know you said you were out of town this weekend, so if there is any way you can play tonight, I would be down....

If you can't what day/time works for you bud?

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well pretty much this weekend is the fiancee/me time so I won't have ps3 access at all till Tuesday. Since we advanced today, that means Tuesday would be next advance. I think you will have to hunt up a sub for my Chiefs this week.

Sorry but my fiancee wants me to spend less time on Madden (little peeved about the offseason and amount of work I was doing with it), and she is boss.

Just get with someone in the league to sub for my Chiefs so you can get your game in man. GL to you!

3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

That's a shame man. Enjoy the week with the lady!

If you have a suggestion on who you want to play for you, let me know asap. Otherwise I will find the worst player possible. I really mean that;)

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

just find whoever you want, ill boot him today.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Scikotic I can sub for the Bills if you need me to. Let me know when you can play.

6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Arent you the exact opposite of the worst player available?

Anytime today between 2PST and 6 PST

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

In fairness to Jeremy, he is playing the Chiefs. Although he has won a game with the Redskins and they went winless last year....

GL though. See if you can get me a W Jeremy! lol

8. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Hey guys, I need a SUB for a game against the Chiefs. JEREMY can't play tonight, so I'm looking for someone who can play asap, as in today, or now. Lemme know, shoot me an IM. I'll be online...