Chiefs bring out the brooms

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by javy0472, Oct 17, 2012.

1. javy0472

javy0472 Walk On

Jul 31, 2012
    What can I say .........Steve Sabol ( R.I.P )from Above said I wish I had my camera. This was a true classic. Ladies and gentlemen this game had more twitter hits after the game than all the presidential debates put together. The game Started with a back and forth defense of game with the raiders hitting the 1st fg. The raiders for most the game controlled the clock. But The Chiefs answered with 2 fg before halftime to make the game 6-3. Key before the half was a int by 285 DE Allan Bailey inside the redzone to negate the raiders from scoring. That Int led to a fg before the half to take the lead. Start of the 3 qt the raiders punted the bal and the Chiefs decided to ground and pound. But on 3rd and short the raiders decided to blitz and Cassel found Hillis for a 27 yrd strike. Chiefs take a 13-3 lead. 47sec later the raiders strike quick with ford for a 81 yrd pass. Cheifs 13-10. Then The Chiefs went 3 and out and the raiders marched down the field and scored on a 13 yrd run by Mcfadden who had a heavy load in this game. Raiders 17 Chiefs 13. Once the 4th qt started Jamal Charles on 3and 2 got a toss and ran for 51 yrd td. Chiefs 20 raiders 17. With 2:28 the raiders drove down the field and got a 31 yrd fg to make it Chiefs 20 Raiders 20. .With 2 min left the Chiefs drove down the field and on 4-2 on the raiders 44 the chiefs decided to go for . It was a realy gutsy call but coach Fernandez has swagger and it rubs on the team. the chiefs decided to go with a tight 3 wr formation off the gun... the raiders thought that there will be a draw and blitz down the middle and sacked Cassel at the raiders 48......mind you Breaston was wide open on the play...but the safety made a shoe string sack to save the raiders. the raiders just had to waste the clock and get into legatron range which is nothing. the raiders with 40 sec tried a 62 yrd fg to try to take the lead but legatron missed to the right. That kick had enough distance for 67. so the chiefs with 40 sec had to get into fg range that with in 50 yrds. Cassel thru a pass down the middle threading 3 defenders to breaston for 22 yrds. they run the hurry up and call a draw to charles who scampered for 28 yrds to win the game. Truly an amazing game kudos to my homeboy ... coach miki. After the game Coach Fernandez ran to the middle of the field and gave coach mike a broom and said you got sweept. The coaches had to be separated. This bad blood started when coach miki called everyone in the league and specialy coach Frenandez. Saying that the Raiders are the team to beat and that the Chiefs were going to get a beat down. AS you all well know Coach Fernandez is a low key guy unless provoked. But the swagger of Coach Fernandez has rubbed off the team and the Chiefs are on there way to a playoff birth.

p.s. look at the facebook you can see a pic what miki did.

Players of the game Carson Palmer.....302 yrds 1td 2int

Darren Mcfadden 25 carries 93 yrds 1 td

Jacoby Ford 3 catches 109 yrds 1Td

Jamal Charles 22 carries 176 yrds 2tds

Matt Cassell 143yrds 1 td 1 int

GG miki...cant wait till next year
    • Like Like x 3
  2. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Jul 22, 2010
  3. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On