Chiefs Don't Mind The Reign

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Feb 18, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Chiefs Don't Mind The Reign

Kansas City,MO- After days of speculation the Chiefs brought back former interim coach JerzeyReign. Coach Jerzey took a leave of abscence. Coach Jerzey only coached 6 games (4-2) in the league with the Chiefs and also the St. Louis Rams. The Rams were expected to ask for the coach to return but after Coach Cimmy has them playing well they had a change of heart. With Coach Ceezar's inability to follow TF guidelines he was fired from the OMFL opening an opportunity for Coach JerzeyReign to return. Coach JerzeyReign is prepared to regaining the confidence of all the OMFL owners regarding the KC Chiefs and WINNING THE RIGHT WAY!!

Coach JerzeyReign hasn't been able to be reached as some sources say he's watching film and seeking out his own staff.

2. ceezarr

ceezarr Guest

u couldnt do shit with a team u put together so u make up fagg stories to take away from the fact that it was a bitch move how u got ownership? who's the real fagg? theres some gay shit going on but it aint on ceezarr's part. its u clowns who make up all this extra bullshit to take away from the fact you suck at the actual game.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I think you should take your gameplay elsewhere cezar, maybe with maddenbible. It has nothing to do about being good at the game or not. More about playing sim football without taking advantage of the flaws EA has in Madden 2010. Also, There is no need for you to slander Jerzey. That attitude and behavior is not tolerated in our community.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Frisk hit it spot on there.. Ceezarr's message has been soft deleted so that admin can still read it.. But that type of attitude is not tolerated on the TF boards

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Actually, I was trying to make light of the situation. Giving you an opportunity to switch up your gameplay and get accepted into another league on TF. And for your info, I took over the team midway through a season with no offseason. But I'll fix my post, being a man of respect.

Side Note: I would respond to your tough guy act but we both know that's not you in real life. Let's keep it real ya digg??

JeRzEy

Edit: Oh yeah, I'd spank you in Madden lol

6. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

55-24 nuff said.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Wow. Thanks for being on top of this one guys. That kind of attitude is completely uncalled for. Period.

Jerzey, welcome back to the fold my friend. Good to have you back.

8. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Welcome back bud!

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Glad to be back. Don't tell my wife I bought this game again so I could rejoin, lol

10. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

You guys are crazy

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

PSN-JerzeyReign
    AIM-jerzeyreign

12. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Thanks and welcome to you too
    jersey, you are a good owner and good player. Best of luck with the chiefs!