Chiefs Owner and Cap Book

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Chiefs Owner and Cap Book

Okay, this guy is definitely not pulling the weight as far as updating is concerned.

It isn't my job to update people's cap books, just to report what they report and verify they are right, correct? This guy isn't doing that. Not even close.

I need some help to get the message across apparently.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I did notice his shortcomings in that area.
    Unless anyone objects I can review his Front Office Thread and send him a stern but fair pm on his issues.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm taking the time to surf the EA website, compare that with what I have, and then have to search the waiver wire threads to see which people are FAs and what they signed for. It's a pain in my ass, but I have to to make sure that he's under cap and has enough players.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ya, warn him and then we boot him. you tell me what you need.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Nate, give him a warning. We have a lot of owners that for the most part are doing a good enough job for me to follow. He has not really done so.

Also, if we do a standardized way to post free agents, we also need to do the same for cap book stuff. All I really need is:

Heading for signings/cuts
    position
    full name
    overall
    points signed for/cut

If everyone can do that, it will make this job a breeze, even in hectic times like free agency and draft.

6. natedawg212000

guys there is a standardized way, look at my sticky. if they don't do it that way then tell me when i need to do something.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, you're half right Nate. While you have the position and name listed, you don't state to list points cut/added (helps me find out if there is a math problem at the other end, or even on my end). However, that sticky is there...I guess I just did it right from the get go and never paid attention to it again. Sorry. :(

I guess we just need to reiterate that sticky again. Cause if I don't notice it, and I'm supposed to be the cap guy...you get where I'm going with this.

By that sticky, I would say about 50% of the owners post in that fashion Nate. That's a really rough guesstimate.

8. natedawg212000

you just tell me what to do my friend and i'll do it for you. i'll do whatever change whatever to make this easy for you.

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Basically, what I listed.

Example:

Signings:

WR Marvin Harrison - 82 overall - 24 points (FA)

Cuts:

WR Quentin Lawrence - 51 overall - 2 points

Cap after signings/cuts:

345 cap
    54 players

That is how posts should be done, in my opinion.

10. natedawg212000

Ok. Well edit up the post (you can now!) and make it fit how you need it to make it easy!!

11. natedawg212000

also, get to bed! ;)