CHIEFS PUT 2 EYE PATCHES ON RAIDERS

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by javy0472, Sep 28, 2012.

1. javy0472

javy0472 Walk On

CHIEFS 48-21....THIS GAME WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE....ENOUGH SAID......PLEASE I'M NOT MOCKING MY RIVAL JUST SHUTTING HIS MOUTH UP .....HE TALKED A LOT OF JAZZ B4 THE GAME......I STILL LOV YA MIKI:cool:

it took the chiefs 2 plays to score their first td and they didn't look back. On the next series the raiders decided to throw the ball and flowers whos having a monster year intercepted the ball and took it to the house jamal charles had an awesome game ripping big run after big run, the raider d had no answers for him as he ran for almost 150 yards 2 tds. he also had a rec td. t the chiefs d took mcfadden out of the game by having to play catch up. at half time the chiefs were winning by 20. after half time the chiefs decided to just ground and pound and did it with every player available. dwane bowe got in the action with an end around for 48 yrd td run. the raiders continued to throw but the ints kept coming ( a total of 4). matt cassell got blister on his hands by handing the ball of most of the game...he only threw the ball 9 times completing 8 for 150 yrds and 2 tds. chiefs crowd was so loud some of the coaches had to wear ear plugs. after the game when the 2 coaches met at mid field coach fernandez said good game and coach miki proceeded to throw up saying this game made me sick.

looking fw to facing u again miki.....lol u my hommie

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Can we get a real recap?... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. javy0472

javy0472 Walk On

dougy i can tell you this i threw the ball 8 times.........i rather keep it mum

4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

it's a divisional game. you are required to post a game recap.

• Like Like x 2
  5. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

^^^OUCH^^^

6. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

u got lucky Buddy i was rushing to go play golf and u catch me in a hurry, plus the madden gods were definitely on ur side on this one.

First two drives of the game for me two INTs returned for TDs, add to that i for some reason when to move the MLB to pick of that post route to BOWE and it got switched to the FS that left Bowe open on the middle of the field, It was 21-0 just like that...

After that start i was forced to throw a lot more than i wanted, and i started to forced the ball down the filed, resulting on 2 additional INTs. I guarantee you that u aint finishing ahead of me on this division, and we can put some money down if u like.

7. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

oh by the way post a real recap u hump.... Dont waist ur only chance to let everyone know how u beat me... cuz this will be the last time that will ever happen and u can rest assure that i will post a recap detailing the ass whopping im going to give u once we play again.

• Like Like x 1
  8. javy0472

javy0472 Walk On

^ now that is fired up......i think i got to him:D

9. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Yet, still no recap Javy. Come on man, humor us.

• Like Like x 3