Chiefs tomahawk Ravens

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by javy0472, Dec 15, 2012.

1. javy0472

javy0472 Walk On

Chiefs after seeing the press release from the CURTIS TIMES are making their run after Tomahawking the raven 30-3. The Chiefs D has been playing lights out after coach Fernandez sat down 2 veterans 2 games ago. Stopping the high powered Chargers last week they came this week with a tough task and travel to stop one of the top teams the last 2 years in the Ravens. Joe Flaco said that after looking at tape this for week game they never thought that the Chiefs were that good. After the game Flaco said he had nightmares saying they are damn good. Chiefs d just dominated this game with pressure , great run d, Hard hitting and amazing coverage. Cassel Continues to get more comfortable with the offense throwing 2 tds both to D.Bowe, ( 4 -130 plus) who is having an amazing year. Charles finally got back on track after 2 games under 100 yrds........with a good performance 20 plus car- 100 plus yrds 1 td.

GG Chris......real pleasure (class act). I always wanted to play the best...........its just wasn't your day. I have had those days...just keep your head up. You will bounce back...looking forward to playing you again ....gl the rest of the way

• Like Like x 3
  2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Lol glad I could help u out and give u that motivation

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012