1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Chiefs vs. Jags

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Mar 8, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Chiefs vs. Jags

Hey dude if you haven't noticed I live in a different country unfortunately. So if you post your available times with a time zone it'll be alot easier, that way I can adjust to you.

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Ok...pacific time. Anytime after 1030pm tonight. Anytime before noon tommorrow. That's it unfortunately!

Let's get it in!

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ok we'll gun for "anytime before noon". I'm 9 hours ahead of you so 9am-10am tomorrow? That'll make it 6pm-7pm over here.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Ok how about 10am tomorrow. Ill try tobe on then.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Sounds good.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Sent buddy list request on AIM. Just hit me up on AIM or answer this thread when you get on. Bout to drop a duece but my computer is loud enough for me to hear an incoming message

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Just tried to add you on PS3, is there a number in your PSN because the one in the owners list doesn't work

Edit: My bad I was trying to input the wrong name

8. Big D

Big D Walk On

This is weird....I've been on for a couple hours too and have tried to add u it hasn't worked. This sucks.

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Are you available now?

I sent a request to you and it got through. But if we are both in the OF it doesn't matter right?

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Really? I lose connection and I dont get a restart? I just lost connection to EA's serve not PSN. You'll see me log off if I pulled the plug in case you didnt know. Sent a msg immediately. But yet no response and you kept playing.

Really? After I gave you a restart after I just scored. Really?

This is the second time BS has happened in only four games. First it was a team blowing out my team before I got a chance to log in to the franchise after I told him the deal.

But **** complaining, I'll just resign right now.

*15 minutes later and still not a msg, board member