Chompions Freshmen of the Year

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by jandy, Sep 16, 2015.

1. jandy

jandy Walk On

CHOMPIONS LEAGUE SEASON 2
    [​IMG]
    Spayer419 cyhiphopp Jbek cyfan13 webbs6212 KnightNoles Antonio T. Ben ISUCubswin

After reading through some of the CL archives, I came upon a thread originally posted by the great Glen Cieske

As we are now in Season 2 of the CL '15 league, I thought it was only appropriate to re-post this thread to get the discussion going on our first class of incoming freshman. Are there any true frosh's that will get meaningful playing time? Will any rookies contribute on offense, defense, or special teams? Let's hear about the incoming recruits you're most excited about! Pictures of attributes or stats are greatly encouraged!

2. Ben

Ben Walk On

My talented, Junior WR, Isaiah McKenzie went down and is out for 10 weeks, so I'm starting Jovon Hall as the #2 WR in his place. Hopefully it works out. The kid was a 5* recruit.

3. cyfan13

cyfan13 Walk On

5 star Jacob White has 5 total TD's (4 receiving, 1 rushing) through 2 weeks. Moved up from 5/6 receiver to number 3. Looking for big things.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

I submit my WR Kevin Jones and redshirt S Jaquan Johnson. Johnson was a second-team All-American, finishing with 3 INT, FF, and 32 tackles, While the 6-7 Jones had 38 catches for 574 yards and 7 TDs.

5. jandy

jandy Walk On

Based on our votes for Big Ten Freshman of the Year, that award goes to Jbek and HB Saquon Barkley.

• Like Like x 1