Chompions League Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

This is a thread for general discussion that can be used to talk about things in and out of Chompions League. Leading up to the start of the dynasty, feel free to use it to tell me what you want to see out of Chompions League and the forums. Also feel free to use this thread to schedule pickup, non dynasty games, I'm sure we will be playing plenty of them as we wait for the named rosters.

2. jandy

jandy Walk On

I'm really looking forward to kicking off CL '13 with all of you guys. Hopefully we can find some good rosters soon after release and get this thing underway

Is anyone getting the Season Pass?

3. Ben

Ben Walk On

Can't wait till Tuesday! Unfortunately i don't have EA Season Pass so i won't be getting to play the game early.

4. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Anyone reading some of the impressions from OS of guys who got there game today via season pass? they all seem extremely negative. Not that its going to change anything for me as I will make my mind up when I've got some hours in the game myself, but what do you guys think? Has it changed your excitement level for the game?

5. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Nah it dont effect me, we all know the game will have flaws but lets jes hope its not as bad as last years lol. With all the transfer failed and game freezes.

6. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Yeah people on OS tend to be pretty negative too. I don't expect the game to be perfect, so long that the game play is generally solid and that the transfer fail bug is gone, I will be happy with it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

Im not getting season pass but im very hyped for Tuesday. Im getting up early Tuesday to pick up my copy and i cant wait to get this league started. Always down for a pickup game too

8. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Yeah I'll be looking for pickup games on tuesday, not starting this until we have rosters. Fortunately it looks like the rosters will be out at a decent time this year, 3 of the roster makers on OS have season pass and have already started the project.

I'm about to cave though! Really contemplating getting season pass haha.

9. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

I wont be getting season pass, but Tuesday can't come soon enough! I've got my fingers crossed that Toys R Us has their shit together and the game will be on my doorstep when I get home from work .

10. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

11. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

I caved in on season pass yesterday. Def a new game in terms of feel. The broken tackles are a little much right now, but at least the option pitches vs human opponents online is much better than 12

12. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Haha I'm about to do the same. Let's get a game in today

13. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

No doubt. I'll text ya when I can play

14. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

I'm in for a couple of longggggggg season the first couple of seasons. My roster sucks roach balls right now. Gonna need 2 or at least 3 seasons of recruiting to get where we need to be talent wise.

15. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Haha I'm in a bit of a different boat at Ohio State, but the first few years will be very important for me with recruiting too. Need to put athletes around Braxton at WR and HB.

You sticking with the triple option?

16. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Same here I will need to concentrate on defense and qb/wr if I want to compete for a Natl title with Wisc they dont have much at those spots. They have a freshman qb from De la Salle but he is a freshman lol

17. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

Im glad i got a QB but i have no RB or WR to speak of right now. Im going to have to find a Eddie Royal type or two in recruiting. Also i got a need at LB as well.

18. Ben

Ben Walk On

Georgia is ready to win now! I think lol

19. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Played a couple of games tonight against Jandy. Braxton is looking NICE in my spread option

20. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

just got done playing my first game of 13 and it was fun. got beat though on heisman. floridas QB went 14/14 on me and i could not stop them to save my life. im sure i will get better. at least i hope so. it was a humbling experience to say the least.lol. have not been beat by the cpu in a long time.

21. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

TO HELL WITH JAWJA!!!!

22. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

OS Rosters were about 40% done as of last night, I would imagine they will be complete sometime this weekend and then we can get this thing underway.

• Like Like x 2
  23. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

hey guys my new psn is gchessk, please send friend invites!

24. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Please edit your post in the roster thread to reflect that change

25. Ben

Ben Walk On