Chompions League Top 10 Plays of the Year

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by jandy, Feb 20, 2013.

1. jandy

jandy Walk On

After the crazy play that Crumbler81 had against me this week, I got to thinking...it could be cool to have a Top 10 Plays of the Year for the league. Top 10 a week is obviously a ton of work and not really feasible, but I think if everyone saved a nice play or two from each game, we could vote on which we like the most and compile a Top 10 at the end of the year. How do you guys feel about that?

2. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I like the idea, unfortunately I am not sure if EAs servers will help us out much. I know last season I went back later in the year to look at my early highlights and they were just gone. Didn't even have the box score for the game.

3. jandy

jandy Walk On

This is true...EA servers are notorious for things like that. I'm always apprehensive to upload replays because of last year's game failing to report results because of them

With that being said, I think this could be a fun little thing to do to add something new to the dynasty

4. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

I have not had a problem uploading videos this year. After uploading them can't you save them to your computer then upload to YouTube and then link or embed them in a post? I'm all for this idea.

5. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

I believe you can. I always save highlights so I'm down for this

6. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Eddie Murphy 77 yard touchdown

I figured I would take first crack at this.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  7. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Marcus Johnson had an amazing fade route TD vs Spayer that I saved check it out!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

LongGONE24 that was ridiculous...between two guys, just went right up and snared it. crazy.

• Like Like x 1
  9. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Too bad it was in garbage time but ya it was quite the play. I think Spayer let up a bit towards the end but if MJ88 couldve done this the whole game could've got some momentum going maybe. He's a beast tho lol

10. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Hey Glen Cieske how did you attach the video file to this thread? I had two good passing TDs that could crack this list against Duke today. Marcus Johnson with a tip toe strike from 36 yards out and my TE Darren Heyward had a rediculous tipped pass he stayed with, weaved around hit some blocks and slipped into the endzone, crazy play.

11. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

I downloaded the video from the EA website, then uploaded it to Youtube, then used ScreenHunter_38 Feb. 25 14.00.jpg <---that button to post it

12. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

The best part about that was the pancake by your WR, and the shake of course.